Always with you [Eng]

-Hey Law ...

He was giving his last breath to this awfull world, to this awfull life. The only one thing he get to sunshined his life was him, his protected child. The child was behind him, in a big wooden box. With his llittle white hands, he was giving little hits on it. The tall one couldn't sacrified his life for him, he told him that he was safe. But, the blond didn't see that this way, he known that a life given was saving another life. Younger, smarter, stronger. With an emotionless look to his older brother, the blondie rised up his head.

-I love you ... Shipmaster Rossinante, registration number 01746, Marine's headquarter's officer. Captain Doflamingo, leader of the Don Quichotte Family, I infiltrated your gang to put an end to your projects and avoid a bloodbath. I am marine's soldier. I am sorry, I lied to you, if you have had known the truth, you would have hated me.

The youngest of the trio was whispering in the box, hands on the wood.

"That's not the moment to say it to me, anyway ... I already knew it ..."

The silent was broken by a gunshot. Only one. Tears in his eyes, the young boy hited more and more the treasure chest, crying while he was calling for Cora-san but none couldn't even eared him. Other gunshots broke the silence, Law was shivering, crying. He closed his eyes only one second.

xxXXxxXXxx

Law opened his eyes, the first thing he can see was the ceiling. He was searching his breath. This moment, this memory, he was thinking that he had forgotten it. Obviously not. He stood up in the room he used as a chamber. In front of him, his bear, Bepo, was asleep. He looked to his looking-glass. Hand on his chest, cuddling his tattoo in memory of Corazon.

"You said ... That you will always be with me right ... You liar. You died in front of me, you coward. But I forgive you Cora-san, because, in a way ... You are always with me, looking after me, even if you're dead and ... I thank you ... Really ... Even I'm a shitass ... I loved you ... I love you ... I will always love you ... I miss you Cora-san ..."

He looked to the red cap with the two hearts at the end of the sides. He has had a little smirk.

"I promise to return it to you when I will finaly see you again Cora-san."