Chapter 6: A Unwanted Guest)

TAY Pov.
Woke up this morning feeling good. No pains in my neck, back feeling great and no Lala *laughs*. Since she got pregnant she be sleeping wild as fuck now. She went to spend time with her family members for the week so I guess I got the house to myself, don't get me wrong imma miss my babe though. *knock, knock* It's only 7am who The fuck at my door. I know it ain't nobody I know because everybody know I don't like to be bothered on my off days. I get up walking down the stairs * Bang, Bang* the knocks got harder. Man hell naw somebody wanna get they ass whooped. " WHO THE FUCK IS IT" I swung the door open and my face became blank. " you miss me?"Krystal smiled at me. " Krystal..." I was speechless. " what the fuxk are you doing here". " is that a way to greet your girlfriend " she pushed me aside and just walked in my house , MY HOUSE. " did I say you could come in" I looked outside to make sure no one was outside then slammed my door and locked it. " how did you find me , why are you here ! I thought I dropped yo ass a long time ago Krystal" I just stood there. " so that's how you feel?" She walked up to me. " Krystal I been better without you. I'm engaged and I have a baby on the way. I don't need no BULLSHIT and I don't need YOU in my life " I opened the door " STEP" I wasn't bullshitting. She think she the fucking Queen Bee or some shit. " No" she slammed the door back. " You fucking owe me Tay! And ohhhh now you engaged huh? " she laughed. " you got a baby on the way now, nice house, and a nice car. You doing it big huh" she started walking around the living room. She picked up a picture of Lala. " she's pretty, what's her name" her eyes were glued on the picture. " Lala". " A baby huh ?" She ripped the picture and threw it in my face like I wasn't gone do shit. " Bitch" I grabbed that bitch by her neck and slammed her ass against the wall " WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT " she knew how to push my buttons and the right ones. " GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME" I let her go. " bitch don't act like you don't remember , don't forget where the fuck you came from Tay! " i saw tears coming down her eyes and as much as I cant stand her ass I hate to see her cry. I ain't gone lie to y'all, before shit went down that was my Ride or Die. Man at this point I don't know if I wanna feel sorry for her or kick her ass. " Tay all the shit we been through and you forgot about me ! You forgot about us!" I could see the hurt on her face. But the shit she pulled I could never forgive her. " I haven't forgot SHIT, and there is no us Krystal " I sat on the couch and looked Down. I couldn't even look at her. " you fucked US up when you pulled that bullshit". " Tay I didn't know it was gonna go down like that I swear, I didn't know they were gonna turn on us. I didn't know they were gonna shoot Dee I di..." I cut her off. " BULLSHIT KRYSTAL! You were with them niggas 24/7 how did YOU NOT KNOW." Even if she didn't have anything to do with it I still held a grudge towards her because the shit still hurt. Man my nigga Dee would be with me right now living the good life. She was only 19, man I miss my nigga. How could Krystal not know. She was with them fuck niggas all day everyday how could she not know. I should of known not to trust her then but I was too in love with her. " Krystal get out " I got up and opened the door again. " baby I .."my patients starte getting low with her "GET THE FUCK OUT " she left crying and pulled off I slammed the door and called aj. " hello?"
" man I need you over here ASAP "
" you good ?" She could tell something was wrong.
" naw, I'll tell you when you get here"
" I'm on my way" we hung up...

Like what you see so far ? Comment & vote I'll post the rest 😏