Chapter 2

I pulled up to the club. The only place where the neon "Gentleman's Paradise" sign lit up the whole block.

"New night, new shit.", I mumbled and made my way in through the back of the building.

Don't get me wrong, the club was nice. It wasn't one of them nasty strip joints, nah. Smelled like fruit and flowers, not ass and desperation. Big ballers type place. Usually rappers or trappers or anyone else with alotta bands stroll in here.

"Sky! Baby!", the manager called. He was a shorter man, probably 5'2 or 5'3. Really cool, he was always smiling and could make anyone laugh. If he wasn't this cool, I wouldn't be here.

"Hey, Martin!", I smiled at him.

"How's my girl today? I swear for someone 22 you still look like you just hit puberty!"

Yes, yes. I had to lie about my age to get a gig here. They didn't need to know all my personal info.

"Just fine, sir!"

"Alright, ma. Now head to the back and put on your outfit. You go on in 20.", he said, all goofiness gone.

I nodded and made my way back. As I walked through the room, all the same old ass strippers were there. The occasional eye came across me, but I kept walking until I got to my vanity. 

That's so trashy, man. They always caked on their make up to hide all their flaws...and wrinkles. I didn't really fuck with them like that. They feel as though I'm competition around here. My only friend here wa-

"MY NIGGAAAAAA", a familiar voice yelled. I turned and saw Gina, the bartender.

"GUHHHHH, HEY!", I said and rolled my neck.

"YASSS BISH YASSS", we said in unison and laughed.

She leaned down and hugged me, "Ready for tonight?".

"Whatchu mean?"

"Big ballers. Heard they fucks with everybody. They in town searching for these niggas with some crew that tried to sell on they territory... AND they stole this nigga family member or some shit. You got that 'Dance For You' solo, so make that shit good ma. You could rake in some big cash today.", she patted me on the shoulder and walked off.

Damn. That trap game ain't shit. Whoever did that is gonna be sorry, but I got a bad feeling about tonight.

Michael's POV:

"'Gentleman's Paradise'. My nigga this sounds weak. And when I say weak, I mean white. What black man names a strip club some shit like that.", Chris says. I couldn't help but laugh at that fool.

"Bruh just chill. I heard it's some fine ones in there. Besides, we gotta get that nigga Joe at about 3:00am. We needa kill some time.", I shrugged.

"Iight, b. But I swear if the ass and titties ain't to my liking, we out.", he said and opened the door.

"Gotchu.", I smacked my hands. "Let's go shut shit down."

We walked in the club and it was soft neon blue light everywhere. Palm trees lined the walls and a wall-to-wall realistic screen showed a beach and waves. Bitches were walking around in bikinis with drinks, some on the gold poles, while others were giving lap dances.

"What...", I started.

"...the fuck", he finished.

A stripper walked by with her shit basically busting out her top AND bottom and I knew we were staying.

"Nigga close yo mouth, bugs gone fly in.", I laughed at him.

"Shiiiiiit we can be here a while.", he whispered and ran off.

I went to a clean, white couch and sat down.

"Want something, daddy?", an ugly face, badass body looking stripper asked.

"Lemme get some shots, ma.", I looked her up and down.

"Yes, daddy. Our house special?", she batted her fake eyelashes.

I nodded and she says, "I'll have that out to you, but not until after Ms. Sky's solo. We can't make too much noise." The lights dimmed and the beach landscape turned into a background of a black and white room. "Ooooh, she's coming. I'll watch with you, daddy!"

She sat next to me and threw her legs across my lap.

1. This bitch too comfortable.

2. This better be good.

A wave of dark brown to red hair underneath a tilted down Fedora was all that was seen. Suddenly, a girl was standing right at the front of the stage. Her arm went up and she slid her body down the pole. She looked up and her eyes met mine. It was silent.

"Damn she fine."

Shit, I said that out loud?

There was a whistle and she stood up, threw her hat, and smiled. Her dimples peeped out and her teeth were white and straight.

"Hey there, big daddy.", she spoke and looked straight at me with a wink.

"Y'all ready?", she said and all these niggas was clapping.

With a snap, Dance For You by Beyoncé came on and she was pulling shit I ain't never seen before on a chair. It was amazing and all I wanted was for her to do it on this dick. Shit. She was doing flips all on the pole and grinding everywhere. Halfway through the song, she tossed off her blazer, but had on a black lace bra under it. The shit landed in my lap. She ain't notice cause she kept going. By the time she was done, sweat was glistening down her body and she was breathing heavy. She ended the dance with one final drop split on the pole. Got damn.

"I see you enjoyed", that ugly hoe said. "I'll go get your drinks, bruh."

I waved her away while this Sky girl walked up to me.

"Wassup, ma? You really did your thang up there."

"Thank you, sir. I seen you staring pretty hard. Yo moms ever tell you to close your mouth or flies will get in?", she smiled at me.

"Aaahaaaaa, you got jokes. I like that.", I looked down at her.

"Mhmm. Like how you got my jacket.", she smirked.

I handed her the blazer and licked my lips. "You gone lemme get that number ooooooor"

"Nah.", she laughed.

"Now why you gotta play"

"It's fun this way", she stuck out her tongue, "I'm about to go."

She turned to leave, but I grabbed her. "You gone see me again before I leave."

"Iight", she rolled her eyes.

"Forreal. I'ma get that number, baby", I smacked my hands.

"We'll see, boy. We'll see.", she winked and walked away. That ass was sitting nice in them panties.

Gahdamn.

Miracle's POV:

If that wasn't the finest nigga I've seen in here in a while. Lordy, lordy.

I was about to sit and wipe off my face, but Martin busted in. "Sky! Sky!"

"Yeah?", I answered.

"You just got picked for the VIP room. In your same costume. He paid one thou just for you."

What the fuck? That nigga crazy. "O-okay."

"Getcha ass out there!"

I ran straight out into the lobby. The rooms were back to the Hawaiian theme. The VIP light was red, signaling someone was waiting inside. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Hey, dadd-"

"Told you you'd see me again, ma."

Shit.