News!

Alright. If you guys have not been checking my list of titles for what I've written lately, I have posted something saying ' Indefatigable ' which has '- The Secrets We Keep/The Great Unknown'  after it. So, I have officially decided to give the spin-off a title, titled Indefatigable, this spin-off follows the life of the simple Liam Buear (Pronounced Bower) and his struggle with a traumatizing incident that happens in the timeline with the second book.
The ending of the third book is to be hinted at in the ending of the second book, however it never reveals the end. I've already decided that it won't be an applyfic as well, because it's shorter and I already have a strict and set environment for the school that I want to portray and have ideas for face claims that I am dying to use.
After that, I have some even bigger news. I'm not ready to announce it, so I don't think I will until it actually happens, but I am so excited! I also am excited for my next two projects, however, this one is going to be the lit-est thing you've ever saw -- and yes, in both ways. The derogatory term and what we use it now to mean.

Lmao, just kidding. It's not that cool..... but there's alcohol.

Actually, that was the joke. So, it's going to be the coolest thing yet, and I recommend that when it happens, you guys check it out. So far, only two people know about what's happening, myself counting, so get your belts buckled up.

If you guys want to read the spin-off, you guys are able to. However, I am not pressuring you to, you don't have to. However, it would be appreciated.