Motivation

Hey guys, so I've recently been struggling with my motivation for some reason. Maybe it's just because I'm stressed about my science teacher and how I've almost died in her class? Or, maybe it's just because I'm still waiting for the regular amount of votes? Or maybe it's because I am just too excited for what's to come? I don't know, honestly. But, I am sorry if the last few chapters are not my best works, I'm struggling with this. Though my current guess is either one of the two, or maybe it is just because it isn't fun for me anymore? Or, maybe it's just because I've been updating so frequently so I have not had a break with this book and am writing it in unhealthy amounts?

It's probably the last one because when I worked on my "Positons" book series (The Top and Rock Bottom) I would write it from when I got home to when I went to bed, which is not healthy. It's not something I should have done and as soon as I started the second book, which was the day after I finished the first, which was a week since it had started, I felt unmotivated. So, the point is to do things, but in a healthy amount. Because when that happened, and I felt unmotivated, I took a few days off and I was better then ever, with fresh ideas and ready to do it again, and it was amazing.

Anyway, that's a mini PSA for unhealthy obsessions with writing.

So, I posted the next two chapters that I had stored in my works for a few days:). I posted them because I realized that I probably wouldn't be posting for a few weeks due to the motivation loss. So, you guys now all have a time to catch up:)