Stripper for gold

~~~Prologue~~~

"Just.. Sway your hips to the beat, forget about the men in the room, as if you were the last girl on the planet. Shimmy yourself out of that fucking dress, and work it. Take off those fucking undergarments, and that my dear, is what you call a night in The Gold Strip Club, babe." He says with a snarl to the new girl. I eye her with envy, if only I had been her; warned, I would have left while I still could. But now thousands of men have seen me stripped to nothing, completely vulnerable at any giving moment.

Six years ago, at the age of eighteen, I begun the first show to lead to my 'death', if you must call it.

I eyed their every move, and squeeze my eyes tightly as she shakes the managers hand. I take a deep breath, wishing that could have been me; and I could have warned myself of this vile company.

I stared at the skinny school girl outfit, I probably last fit this size when I was fourteen, and it was squeezing the hell out of my insides. The one time I'm more than willing to strip.

I was in this for a special show; apparently the richest men in state. So they wanted their best stripper; apparently me.

I applied the eyeliner in a circle around my eye, perfecting the shape, and touching up my lipstick. I chew on my lip as I watch the newbie girl that just agreed to slaving her life away; get ready for her first show.

Because one you're with Gold, you can do a show anytime.

Anywhere.

I take a deep breath; doing my umpteenth private show in all of my six years.

Here. Goes. Nothing.

~~~~ A/N: update for first chapter tomorrow :)