↻ eleven

yina held tightly onto the bouquet of flowers. she heard a the crisp crunch of cellophane. the happy girl thought she couldn't go meet yukhei empty handed.

she was at the location yukhei told her to be at. after a few minutes, yukhei was still not there. she decided to go explore.

she saw people running around looking rushed and busy. she saw other models getting dolled up and posing.

she stopped in her tracks when she saw yukhei laughing. "yuk ―!" she was cut off when she saw a girl sitting beside him. the mysterious girl and yukhei were laughing ever so happily. they seemed deeply engrossed in conversation. yina has never seen yukhei look that bright.

yina made quick conclusions in her head. maybe they're just friends! maybe not. it could be his manager! but she looks to young to be one. yina was discouraged. she looked back at the happy pair. she was startled however when she made eye contact with yukhei. she felt her feet moving. yina broke out in a quick jog. she tossed the bouquet of flowers behind her. "yina!" yukhei called trailing behind her.

;

yina was now at home. she was blankly staring at the television screen. the miserable girl couldn't believe what happened. she should've confronted him instead of running away.

;

hana
hey girl hey!

yina
hey

hana
what are you doing???

yina
nothing much really...

hana
okay

hana
something is wrong

hana
where is the happy yina!!

hana
what did you do with her impasta!1?1!1?1

yina
heh

yina
it's just that

yina
yukhei is not who i thought he was...

yina
i saw him with another girl... do you think he's a player?

yina
we aren't even dating but it feels like i got cheated on...

hana
girl you need to cheer up

hana
ya know what

hana
im going over to your place right now!

yina
there's really no need

hana
shhh-shhhhhhh-SHHHH

hana
silence!!!

hana
im coming over no excuses

;

shortly after, yina heard her doorbell ring. she opened the door to see hana with a smile and various bags. hana quickly rushed in and set the bags on the table. "okay so, i got your favorite snacks, movies, and have a bunch of things to get your mind off of that dude." hana spoke quickly.

yina smiled shyly. she greatly appreciated her friend's attempt to make her feel better. the friends started off by eating junk food and watching different movies.

"okay i don't get why yuk ―", yina was silenced by her friend's finger.

"the whole point of this is that you don't think of him!"

"i know but it's so hard not to."

"okay, think of it this way," hana started, "if you still trust him, hear him out. otherwise, cut that bitch off!"

yina paused for a bit, taking in what hana just said. she's right. i only just met him and im not sure if i can trust him. "okay! im gonna cut him off!" yina exclaimed.

"you go girl!"

—————————–

END NOTE
thank you guys for 1k views! this mean soooo much to me! also sorry that this chapter is confusing oof.