↻ nine

yina was excited to meet yukhei. she was ready to hear his high-pitched and loud laughter that she heard for the first time recently on video call.

she saw she saw a tall, broad shouldered figure.

"yukhei!" she screamed. instead of yukhei, she was met with the face of a man she has never seen.

"who the fuck are you?" the man said and walked away. yina murmured a small sorry. she heard a loud obnoxious laugh behind her.

"you're so stupid!" yukhei yelled out. he was laughing to the point he was crying. yina just stood still out of embarrassment.

"fuck you." she said.

"shush, little kids are here!" yukhei exclaimed while wiping his last laughter induced tear. yina just rolled her eyes and grabbed her ticket from yukhei's hand. "w-wait up!" he yelled clumsily. the two passed through the gates and entered the zoo.

"where should we go first!" yina said excitedly. yukhei chuckled and peered at her with admiring eyes. "why are you staring at me like that," yina started, "weird ass." yukhei blinked and looked away as a light pink tinge grew on his smiling face. they went quickly to all different exhibits.

"lions are so cooL!" yukhei spoke. yina laughed at his sudden excitement.

the pair ran around and stared in awe at the animals. one could compare the duo as hyper puppies.

they made their way to the reptile room. "now, who would like to hold a...SNAKE! the instructor boomed.

"me!" yina reaches her hand high. the instructor hand yina the long, large, yellow snake.

yukhei let out a foolish cry, "ahHHhAaH!" yina pointed and laughed at him.

"you are such a chicken." she held her stomach in a fit of laughter. yukhei pouted and stomped away. "wait for me!" yina called out as the instructor took the snake back.

yukhei kept sulking. "oh, is little xuxi mad?" the smiling girl teased. she recklessly grinned. yukhei turned his head away and refused to talk to her. "okay fine, play your cards that way."

yina quickly got annoyed with his actions, for she had a short fuse to. "ugh! what can i do to make it up to you?" she exclaimed.

yukhei pondered a bit. "a kiss!"

yina stretched her eyes out of disbelief. "are you fucking kidding me?"

"nope!" yukhei said as he touched her nose with his index finger playfully, "boop."

yina brushed it off and went on her way. "you know, i'm not going to talk to you if you keep this up!" yukhei exclaimed.

the girl huffed, "well you're talking to me now aren't you!" yukhei ignored her and pretended she wasn't there.

"ugh fine!" yina swiftly grabbed yukhei's face and pressed her lips against his. she wanted to pull away after a second but she couldn't. her mind was telling her no, but her body was telling her yes. yina was engulfed in a warm embrace from yukhei. they continued this for a good 47 seconds.

"mom! are they doing the sexy?" a child exclaimed. yukhei and yina quickly pulled apart. the pair glanced at each other and quickly looked away. they were both smiling brightly and blushing.

this moment felt forever. but would they last forever?

—————————–

END NOTE
we are now on the brink of a more angsty book! don't worry though, it's not gonna be so angst. thanks for reading! :)