2

Sara's POV

It was way too early to be getting up, but i did anyway. The sun was just starting to rise, and i stood outside admiring the scene.

Fresh and full, i traveled across the hill with my sword in hand. I glanced to where i saw the mysterious cow yesterday.

I stared and stared. I saw nothing. It looked empty.

"Well, maybe there are some delicious animals up there," I told myself.

Why was i trying to find an excuse? What's wrong with me?

I climbed over the rigid blocks of grass, peeking over the hill. I saw something that immediately caught my eye.

In the distance, sat a temple. A desert temple.... made out of Obsidian?

My heart was pounding fast. Was this a new update? I had to get Marley.... now.

I twisted around and ran as fast i could back to our base. The air was frigid and icy..... but it wasn't a second ago.

Surprised, i went around the corner to find Marley staring right in my direction. How did he know i was up here? I looked back when i went up, and he wasn't awake.

"Marley!" I screamed.

"Sara! Get over here now!"

This time running quicker, i leaped into his arms in a warm hug. "Wh-why do you look so-" He began, but i interrupted him.

"You have to see this Temple.....made out of obsidian," I could tell the words scared both him and I.

"Obsidian? Are you crazy?"

"Nonono! I saw it with my own eyes!"

He nodded wearily. He looked down at his baggy hoody and twiddled with his fingers. I stood there confused as to why he seemed so worried.

His head lifted back up, and stared behind me.

"What are you looking at Mar?" I asked him silently.

His green eyes, full of emotion, stared at mine. "W-when i woke up, i looked up that hill over there... and something w-was walking up it."

I giggled, and he looked kind of pissed that i did that.

"I went up that hill, dude," I said now relaxed. He scared me for no reason.

"But Sara, it wasn't you. It looked like another player. It looked like-"

"Stop stop. It was me, don't worry too much," I interrupted him. I really didn't feel like getting worked up over something that wasn't even true.

I could hear him gulp from a thousand chunks away.

We went down to gather all our items. It was time to transfer our little home. We now had a life supply of wood, and we could make ourselves a house.

We climbed up our ladders chugging along our things. I smirked at Marley, and i could tell he knew exactly what i was thinking.

So we began up the hill i saw the temple on. It didn't take long until i saw his jaw drop open.

"Weird right?" I said. "Is this in the new update?"

He shook his head, and walked up to it slowly. I followed close behind him.

Torches attached to the gate flamed brightly. On the inside, it looked just like a desert temple.

"Don't be fooled, watch where you walk," Marley stopped me before entering. And so i did; Placing torches along the floors.

I jogged to the middle, and chopped one of the orange wools.