chp 8the connection.

Bernice •

August have been texting me since last night trying to come kick it, But I knew what he was on.

My dad sent his manager from the shop in LA over to cover mines even tho we was just fine.

"Knock Knock"Angel said coming into my room"Ready to go looking for you a place."

"Nooo, I really don't want to leave my bsf"I said pouting"But on the other hand Iam"

"Girl pssh you know you can't leave me alone"She said looking down at her phone"Bitch I got a date with chris"

"Owe baby you falling for him that's so cute, just be smart about it angel."You never know how these niggas in an he famous sis"

"Okay B, I know what I'm doing I'm actually happy"She said smiling"I don't know what it is but I really like him."

"Okay sis I know, whatever you like I love, now let's go look at this house I seen" I said putting on my shoes.

"You sure that's what you want"Angel said taking a sip from her sprite.

We were now at Outback steakhouse and I was definitely getting the house, It was a 2 bedroom and 2 full baths.

"Yea I love it, just the right amount of space nice designs like I'm getting it angel"I said smiling

"Okay that's good", she said looking for the waitress."where is she at with the fuckin food"

"Right the bitch probably did some to our shit, It better not be cold either, or we leaving."

"I agree more with you, So how's life,I see you moved on cause earlier,you couldn't stop blushing.".

"Awe that was just August he asked me out tonight"I said playing in my hair. "He's a nice guy. "

"Yeah whatever bitch be careful" She said eyeing me." You see him as a friend or you want more?"

As I was bout to answer her the waitress came with our food and apologizing for tge wait.

"Well I mean I don't want a relationship but I don't look at him as a friend just yet just a cool associate." I said cutting my steak.

"Oh wow bitch just be careful love, I know you grown but coming from your bsf you need no distractions."

"Yep you right "I said eating my food." Whatever happen, happens I guess.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

August •

It was now going on 7 and I was at Angel house picking up Bernice, I decided to take her out so we could get some one on one.

I stepped out my car as I see her get out the door She was beautiful asf Like bad.

I gave her a hug and opened her door, Today we was going somewhere laid back, I just wanted to get to know her more.

"You look good and smell good ma"I said glancing her way."Pretty ass."

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself she said blushing."By the way where we going. "

" A lil place uptop called Bunjmo, they have good food and good music" I said placing my hand on her thigh."You'll like it. "

Pulling up to the place me and Bernice ordered and we was just talking.

" Its nice here August the music is just right to, I hope the food is even better."

" That's all you worried about is the food huh, and why yo ass ain't hit me back that night."