Chapter 1 ❤

Bernice Burgos 🙀 •

" Why tha fuck you playing with me B" Marcus asked while holding her by the throat.

Her eyes pierced him in a lustful manner, Bernice was so fucking sexy to him it didn't make any sense, No matter how hard he tried to disassociate himself from her he couldn't.

" Marcus This Can't happen between us, I have no more in me to go threw this with you."

" You cheated on me an you think its cool and I'll take you back everytime you fuck up but I'm done marcus"

" What, That's past tense Ian do shit you buggin right na, you ain't going no where PERIOD! " he said attacking my pump lips.

I really wanted a break from Marcus, he was to sneaky & secretive after two years into our relationship, talking to him didn't work,  counseling didn't work, nothing an not only did he cheat twice but three times,  I started to think it was me!.

I wasn't just inlove I was definitely dumb in love.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bernice was running late for work, she has her own beauty shop, going to school for cosmetology she got her degree at twenty-two she was definitely doing it and proud of herself.

I threw my head back thinking of what happened yesterday as I waited for the light to change, since traffic was slower than usual I knew I would be late.

Just as I was bout to pull off once the light turned green,  I was rear-ended in the back of my 2017 Chrysler.

"DAMN?!" I shrieked as I stopped my car whoever it was, were definitely bout to catch these hay makers.

I stepped out watching the driver do the same as he walked away from his black Range Rover truck he was tall light-skinned with tatts.

" You do kno' that when da light is green yu go right"

"Excuse me sir I did indeed fucking go, your ignorant ass wasn't looking " I spat.

"Hold on ma you not bout ta be calling a nigga out his name" he towered over me.

  "Apparently the impact of the hit got ya brain all fucked"

Since her car was okay after walking around to check she just narrowed her eyes at him he was indeed sexy he at least looked 6'4 to her 5'3 figure, tatts littered his long skinny arms.

" You lucky my shit good otherwise you would be paying for my shit!"

" I wasn't gone pay fa shit lady, Now I hope you have a nice fucking day. " he said leaving her speechless.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

" Um good morning? What's up with you chicka " Angel said

" I'm really not in the mood"

" You never in the mood all you do is work you need to get out a little have fun probably got cob webs between Your legs you need some good dick & not that lame ass marcus did yo-"

" Angelllllllll please,  not right now"

" Okay what's wrong Bestfran is it marcus ol no good having ass again?".

" Fuck Him! Fuck all these clown ass niggas".

" What he done did now!? Do I have to mace this nigga sis".

"I'm just sick of his ass, I really thought I was gone go threw with leaving his stupid ass,  then some dude rear-ended my fuckin car! "

" Well did you at least get his name? "

"Of course girl I got his license plate number " I said giving her a evil grin.

" B don't go do no crazy shit, especially without me I know how you can get bitch "

" Me? I would never angel" I said as we bust out into laughter

Angel knew what bernice was capable of,so did bernice that's why they were the perfect fit as best friends.

" Heeeeeey Sorry I'm late had to drop the baby off at my moms, did my client come or stop by? " sarenity asked getting her station ready.

" Um no one came by but your late and you couldn't even call an let us know?" angel butted in.

" Girrrrrl you not my boss you don't sign that check off for me so shut down, have kids and you'll understand my struggle "

" bitch leave the baby out of this you nasty cum rag ass slut you don't even know who the papi is all you had to do was inform us you unprofessional." angel said Rolling her eyes.

"Y'all stop! We open in 10 minutes sarenity she's right you should've called cause if your client would've came an we didn't know nothing about it she wouldn't even be getting her hair did an that's a bad reputation on our part as manager and co manager." I said grabbing the broom.

" All them harsh words y'all dumb if we can't get alone one of y'all or both of y'all gone have to leave for awhile an then come back once your mind clear, we all work together so all that back in forth is childish and immature we gone see each other almost everyday now y'all make up or step out. "

" Sorry Lovebug " They said in unison

They relationship was weird they could be close then the next minute they at each other necks, I wouldn't of hired her if it was a bad vibe so it was kind of weird I got along or my co workers all got along with me and angel.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

" Aye Aug that's yo car they fuckin with " Chris said

" Tha fuck? " I said walking outside

" Yo put my shit down what the fuck ya doing".

Excuse the mistakes! ❤