Chapter 7 😊

August Alsina•

I was on my way to the studio with chris so we could do a feature and a couple songs.

Pulling up to a stop light my phone started ringing looking at the caller Id it was ke.

She was cool we talked on the phone but baybeh girl had it bad.

"Wazzam Ma" I said pulling in the studio parking lot.

"Hey August just seeing what you was doing I miss, well we miss your company " she said causing me to smirk.

Naw Ian lay this dick on ha ass yet but she definitely get wet for a nigga I thought to myself.

"Im at the stu right na I might slide when I leave hea if I'm not busy " I said getting out the car locking the doors.

"Okay Just call me I'll be out an about around 5 " She added.

"Ight ima call you when I'm outside ma stay off yo feet gorgeous."

"Okay bye August"she said before we ending the call.

Walking in the studio I was hit by a cloud of smoke Chris was behind the booth spitting bars for his new album.

"Yeah That's gone fuck 'em up right there" Chris said to the producer before giving me dap.

"What's good Yungin Yo ass been ducked off." He said laughing.

"Nigga yuh always think shit funny whea yuh been Ian seen yuh since the party. " I said pulling out my phone to look at my lyrics.

"Mane That girl some nice bruh, her itself is like precious diamonds, that sexy ass chocolate candy." He said lighting up a blunt.

"Damn She put that water on yuh bro, cause yeen never bout to act like this if the pussy wasn't gud. "I said threw laughs.

"Bruh Ian even want the pussy, That's the thing we just be hitting it off that's my lil baby but wasp with yuh." he said while taking puffs from his blunt.

" Man shit same ol testing my options, mane I even been fw shawty that fucked up my car." I said while taking the blunt from Chris puffing it.

"Tried to nigga, yo ass gone get enough of playing with these females heart, you ain't gone learn till one of them fuck you up bruh."

"

Ian hurting shit I'm just doin me they should know ian with that,but let's start on this verse." I said taking another puff from the blunt before passing it.

"Yeahhh nigga ight watch"

"Yooo we done talking our shit let's run it up " Chris added calling the producer bck in.

Walking back behind the booth I put the earphones on and the lights was dimmed.

" It's 3 O'Clock an I'm faded"

   "This pussy feelin amazing"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ke•

I was now at home after finding out the gender of my baby, I'm so happy I'm having a baby girl, no marcus didn't attend cause he was to busy on other shit, but he was here at my house trying to apologize.