"Oh, hey shorty!" Hange smiled and walked to Levi as he jumped off the horse and grabbed the reins tying it to a pole quickly.

"I need to talk to you, like, now. Privately." Hange raised an eyebrow but turned around and told the people to go back to HQ.
The pair then walked a little.

"What is it, ravioli? Can't reach the top shelf- or any of them?" She laughed and he growled fanning himself.

"This.. Weird feeling has been going on for days now... And um.. I don't really feel comfortable with talking about it.. Never mind! Sorry for waisting your time.." Levi bumped his palm into his forehead and began to walk off until Hange stopped him with a little pull of his hood and crouched down.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed! I'm sure i've heard of whatever problem you have before!" Hange reassured him and he looked to the side, blushing lightly.

"Okay well... Tch.. There's this.. Thing that keeps coming out of my lower area.."

"Oh, poor sweet innocent Levi, that's called semen-"

"No, not that area you dumb twat! My ass!" Levi hugged himself and turned his head away from her and she laughed pushing him a little and he followed the crazy woman back to his horse.

"It's this thing that bunnies have when going into heat. When doing so, they become very horny and try to find another to mate with and release their pheromones! If you want, I know a guy who can get you a nice dil-"

"Dear fuck, Hange! I don't want anything shoved up my ass! Is there another way?" He asked anxiously, seeing a couple soldiers look at his flushed face and sweaty figure questionably.

"Well, yeah I guess..? Well, maybe you can try fucking on of your pillows, jerking off, fucking someone, I don't know." Hange helped Levi onto his horse and he dabbed his forehead with his cravat lightly.

"First of all, those are all filthy. What happens if I don't do any of them?"

"Then you'll have no way to release your phermones~! Now get going my little bunny bun!"

Levi scoffed and coughed, the horse started to run back to HQ, the substance leaking from his ass becoming worse and he groaned feeling his bum and cock rub against the Seattle. He ignored it until he felt as if he would die if he couldn't do something to pleasure himself. And so, making sure that no one else was around and he couldn't see Hange's little experiment place he began to purposely rub himself a little longer on the horse when being lifted up in the air and being brought down.

He felt as if he made it worse cause now he was getting sexual with a horse. It was probably Jean.

"God I hate my life..." He groaned

Finally arriving after a sex deprived trip
----------------

Levi speed walked to his office and he clenched his ass cheeks together a little awkwardly, being careful to stop and go another way when he found people chattering. (A/n: it was 3 people but he felt as if it were like, 100 XD)

When he did get back to his office, he slammed the door shut and jumped high in the air, putting his coat on the rack and anxiously taking off his straps almost breaking them and falling on his bum to the cold floor and he groaned rubbing against it before shaking his head and taking off his boots and trying to ignore the pheromones. He felt so god damn hot!