The Mission and the hunt

Start from the beginning

Johnson: Why?

Jaune: Mendez wants to use it to have a bit ammunition options and probably make grenades out of them. Cortana she is trying to find a way to make synthetic dust.

Jorge: That'll come in handy.

Jaune: Let's call the pelican here and load up and be ready to leave the area.

In the Bullheads heading to the explosion.

There where two bullheads heading towards the sounds of the explosion from Beacon Academy. Which were team. NRP and RWBY along with Sun and Neptune along with Miss Goodwitch on board. Ozpin has been trying to find these Spartans since the reports of White Fang bases being destroyed except for their storage facilities which they found the stolen dust though it usually has slot if dead bodies of Faunas and no video of them. Some if these bases were well hidden even to him which made him wanting get them as allies. The Council has put a bounty on Spartans as well as  Atlas is hunting them down for their military has some interest in their armor and weapons. Though they were elusive and we're never seen by any huntsman or Atlas soldier. As they landed the Teams and Glynda notice the carnage and all the corpses of the Fallen White fang and Blake was traumatize by the sight. For they know that she is a Faunas and she wanted to stop the White fang but not like this. As the move on they saw one survivor a deer faunas holding onto dear life as they approach him and he said.

WF:Please get me out of here. They are not human.

Blake: Who did this?

WF: *cough*The Spartans and one Soldier they slaughter all of us. They move like no huntsman I ever seen. They are demons.

Weiss: Where are they?

The faunas didn't say a word and neither moved and they all realized that he has died. Sun and Neptune along with the rest look around and sun said.

Sun: You mean three guys did all this man.

Neptune: Crazy I know wait does anyone else hears the sounds of engines.

They all start to hear it and see a green ship that looked nothing like a bullhead land and it's back door opens. They all hide and try to flank around on both side. The Spartans quickly loaded the dust up and they notice their motion trackers were picking up movement. Johnson was already inside. The huntsman in training saw the vehicle more closely and saw the emblem of Blue team.

The Spartans quickly raise their weapons at both sides and said

Jaune: Come on out we know you're there.

Blake:*whisper* How did they know?

Jorge: Well give you until the count of five or well shoot.

Glynda: Alright we are coming out.

As they came out Jaune only sigh for he knew it was only a matter of time.

Jorge: Identify yourselves.