The last word you said when you left made Himuro left in wonder. Showing up with those two is part of your plan after all. You just found out that you'll be

"Excuse me, have you seen a raven haired player from Yosen?"

"You mean Himuro-san? They were heading this way." You pointed.

"I see thanks."

Who's that blondie?

*****

"Guys, I'm back..." "Kagami, who's that blonde woman?"

"This is Alex. My basketball coach in America."

"It's nice to meet you, Alex."

"Wow, you must be fluent in English [Y/N]."

"Yes. I was taught by my parents when we have foreign visitors. Especially our important clients."

Kagami shyly asked, "Uhhh [L/N], I wanted to ask you this but... are you rich?"

"Rich? That's too exaggerating..." You sheepishly smiled, "Well, my parents owned a large hotel resort."

"WHAAAAAAT?!"

"[Y/N], why didn't you tell us sooner?" Riko said.

"I was about to tell you but it just slipped through my mind." You smiled sheepishly.

"Hotel resort? But we don't have much money to rent for that."

You assured with a smile, "No need to worry. You guys are my guests. If we won the finals, then I'll treat you guys."

"[L/N]-san, are you sure about this?" Kuroko asked.

"Of course." You said, "Also, Akashi doesn't know much about me yet."

"I see then..."

Unless, he had a time to investigate me. I mean... We're on pars in business I'm sure he'll know.

*****

"Mom. Dad. Where are you guys going? Why are your things packed?"

"We're going to Kyoto." Your father said.

"Why?" You asked.

"We're going to visit the new established branch there. Your father will be present for the opening of the new hotel resort." Your mother replied in the behalf of your Dad.

"You two really work together in this." You complimented.

She chuckled, "Well, is there a problem with that?"

"Nothing Mom." You added, "It's just it's been a long time since we had another family bonding."

Your mother grabbed your father's arm, "Yes and your father is the happiest man right now."

"Not just me. It should be all of us." Your father looked at your mother with loving eyes.

You chuckled in your thoughts, Aww, would you look at that. If only the guy I like is... ugh, nevermind! Why do I think of some sort of thing?

*****

You and your parents arrived in Kyoto. It's been a long time since you last visited there because of your last school trip. You thought of going with them not just to spend time with your family but something you have to do with the red-haired captain.

"[Y/N], is there something you want to do while we're busy?"

"Hmm..." You put your hand on your chin to think, "I was planning to go to a bookstore since I was wondering if I can get books there."

"Alright." Your mother gave you some cash, "You can only choose your favorite okay?"

"Thanks mom. I better get going."

You went inside the bookstore only to find arranged books based on their genres and what type of book they are. You were looking for something interesting to read so you went to the manga and light novel section. A volume of books that you want was located at the highest bookshelf. You struggled to reach it because of your height however, you felt an arm

"Oh thanks, wait you're----" You noticed a tall silver white-haired guy picked a book from the highest shelf for you. He looked familiar to you and realized that he's a player from that school.

"You must be from Rakuzan... Mayuzumi Chihiro am I right?"

"Yes. What do you want?"

"Do you have time? I just want to talk to you for a bit." The two of you went to a cafe near the bookstore. You noticed that he held a book in his hands while reading.

"Mayuzumi-senpai, isn't that the latest volume of the light novel?" You asked.

"Yes. It was interesting as long as you keep track of the series."

You smiled, "I also like that book too. I was also into [favorite genre]."

His face turned serious, "Alright. And what's the point of me talking to you?"

You gave a short chuckle, "You already met Akashi right?"

He doesn't looked surprised but asked, "How did you know?"

"I was just asking. Well, we used to be... comrades."

"Tch. I knew it." He clicked his tongue.

You chuckled, "How's he doing? Is he alright? It's okay to tell me your thoughts."

"He's working hard to win the upcoming Winter Cup. The training is stricter than usual."

"I'm glad to hear that. I had a favor to ask."

"What is it?"

"Can you show me around your school? I just want a visit." He looked deep into your eyes as you pleaded.

That look of hers is dangerous... It's almost the same as him. Mayuzumi thought.

A/N: Yehey! My effort was paid off! >.< I may not be updating the next chapter because I'm getting busy. I'll try my best to find some time to finish my draft. Don't forget to vote and share my story to others who like Akashi so see ya ;)