Ayu: "How do you feel?"

(Y/N): "I don't feel different."

Maaya: "It will take a while to settle in. Until then, get some rest."

(Y/N): "Okay."

Shigeo: "Consider this a wedding present from all of us."

I got off the ground and walked towards Noire, who was observing the ritual from afar.

Noire: "To think that I knew everything that is possible and impossible in Gamindustri. What's next? Bring the dead back to life?"

(Y/N): "I highly doubt that is going to happen."

Timeskip

My fingers tapped the keyboard as I started the beginning of my story. Noire's idea of a murder mystery gave me a good idea of what I wanted to write about. A burning sensation hit my arm and I hissed in response. Carpal tunnel. But it wasn't carpal tunnel. That same burning sensation was felt all over my body. What is happening? I collapsed on the floor and clenched my whole body. The pain grew even more unbearable with every passing second.

"Take care of my blessing, human."

I jumped at the sudden voice and looked around the room. Nobody was with me and Noire is still in her office. And pain started to die down.

(Y/N): "Who is that?!"

Noire's POV

I left my office and was heading to the bedroom where (Y/N) was. On my way there, I heard her yelling.

(Y/N): "Who is that?!"

I quicken my pace and opened the door to the room. (Y/N) had her arms wrapped around herself and looked as if she was in pain. I ran to her side and placed a hand on her back.

Noire: "(Y/N)? Are you okay?"

(Y/N): "It hurts."

Noire: "What hurts?"

She didn't answer. Her face became less tense and her grip around herself began to loosen up. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

(Y/N): "I heard a voice. A heavenly voice spoke to me."

Noire: "It was probably the former goddess talking to you. It seems as if she has given you her blessing. I never knew that it would cause pain like that."

I moved my hand up her arm to see a distinct mark on her arm. It was (f/c).

Noire: "(Y/N)? What is this on your arm?"

(Y/N) looked down at the marking and shrugged her shoulders, hinting that she didn't know what it was. I've seen the mark before but I don't know where from.

Timeskip

IDK POV

The two spouses were laying on the bed. Noire was reading one of (Y/N)'s books while (Y/N) looked at the ceiling. She couldn't get Nepgear out of her mind. It was the first time since forever that she seen and talked to her. But she couldn't understand why she didn't have the slightest hint of anger about Noire killing her. But (Y/N) knew that Nepgear was one to forgive someone even for the most bizarre things.

'If someone were to kill me, I would never forgive them, (Y/N) thought.'

(Y/N): "I saw her."

Noire looked at (Y/N) in confusion and closed the book.

Noire: "Who?"

(Y/N): "I saw Nepgear."

Noire paused and visibly started to get worried.

Noire: "How?"

(Y/N): "When the council gave me that potion, it must've sent me to the afterlife. And that's where I saw Nepgear. We talked about things."

Noire: "Did she mention-

(Y/N): "She forgives you. I didn't believe it myself but she forgives you. She said that you being remorseful about it lessened her anger towards you. She also mentioned the incident with Neptune and claimed that she wanted to apologize on Neptune's behalf. It's so like her to try and take responsibility for things she can't control."

(Y/N) sighed happily and closed her eyes. Noire had a sigh in relief and laid back down as well. (Y/N) looked at the mark on her arm and traced it with her fingers.

(Y/N): "Is the former goddess your mother?"

Noire rolled over and faced (Y/N).

Noire: "What?"

(Y/N): "Is the former goddess your mother? I heard Ayu refer to you as one of the former goddess's daughters. Does that mean that you and the other goddesses are related? Or is it something else?"

Noire: "God no. I'm only related to Uni and that's it. The goddesses of Gamindustri are not related to each other except to the CPU Candidates. The former goddess was kinda like a mother figure to the goddesses but I don't remember what she looked like or what she was like."

(Y/N): "Was there a former god too?"

Noire: "No. Goddesses are not made in the way humans are."

(Y/N): "That makes sense."

Noire: "Now stop asking questions and go to sleep."

(Y/n) chuckled a little and rolled over, falling into a deep slumber.