Chapter 3

Rider's P.O.V

The rain is my only friend. It doesn't judge me and it's the only time I can take off my hoodie. I let the cold liquid hit my face and sigh.

I heard tapping. Where is that coming from I  turn to my right and see a girl? Is she tapping at me?  Hold up my hoodie.

Fuck.

I yanked my hoodie back on and ran inside. Damn it she saw my face. She's bound to tell the school how I look.

Fuck!

Ava's P.O.V

Geez, all I wanted to do was say hi and he runs away. I huff. Not even the new guy wants to talk to me.

I know look weird but... The bell rung. Well, time to get this day over with.

Rider's P.O.V

Last class of the day. Finally. And I got through it without seeing that girl again.

My schedule says I have art. God damn it.  I never liked art and I never will.

After what seemed like years I finally found the art room. And the girl is here.

Ughh.

Wow, I didn't get that good of a look at her earlier, but now that I actually see her she looks... Beautiful.

Black hair and a beautiful shade of brown eyes.

"Are you gonna sit down young man or are you gonna continue to disrupt my class?" The teacher stated.

And the class laughed. All but her. All she did was stare and when I met her eyes she looked away.

I sat at her table. Because everyone else either gave me a death glare or called a freak.

She didn't though. She was actually nice. "Oh and um sorry if I scared you earlier I just wanted to say hi." She said.

"It's fine."

"What's your name?" She asked

"Rider," I stated.

"I"m Ava," she says. She didn't call me a demon or a freak. She looked past my face. And instead of at my personality.

The THIRD CHAPTER DONE!!!!!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!
Keep Reading,
Colita 😘
Sorry for all the grammar errors. Grammar will never be something I'm good at😅