Making Bacon Pancakes

Start from the beginning

Baking Pancakes!

Making Bacon Pancakes!

Takes some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake!

Bacon Pancakes!

That's what it's gonna make

Bacon Pancake!

Baking Pancakes!

Making Bacon Pancakes!

Takes some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake!

Bacon Pancakes!

That's what it's gonna make

Bacon Pancake!

Baking Pancakes!

Making Bacon Pancakes!

Takes some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake!

Bacon Pancakes!

That's what it's gonna make

Bacon Pancake!

Baking Pancakes!

Making Bacon Pancakes!

Takes some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake!

Bacon Pancakes!

That's what it's gonna make

Bacon Pancake!

Baking Pancakes!

Making Bacon Pancakes!

Takes some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake!

Bacon Pancakes!

That's what it's gonna make

Bacon Pancake!

Baking Pancakes!

Making Bacon Pancakes!

Takes some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake!

Bacon Pancakes!

That's what it's gonna make

Bacon Pancake!

*Music ends*

'Dang. This might take a while... Oh well, at least it's for my best friend.' I thought to myself caring for my blue masked ninja friend.

*A few perfections and screw-ups later...*

"Finally! They're done!" I said after I sat down.

"Yeah. It felt like it took forever." Mikey agreed.

"I know, right?" I was relieved after everything was done for everyone. Mikey wasn't sure what to with it.

"Man. It looks and smells weird."

"My god just eat it and see how it tastes!" I said aggressively. I poured the pancake syrup and spread the butter on top of his pancake. He took out a fork from the bag, cuts up a tiny piece, and tasted it. His mind went bang!

"Wow, these taste totally awesome!"

"Heh. I think the B.P. has been aced known by Dr.Prankenstein himself, Michelangelo! Take a bow Mikey." I said with confidence and giggled a bit.

"Aw. Cut it out."

"Alright. I'll cut it out." I said. I took at least two pancakes and placed them on a dish for Leo. I placed myself two pancakes in another plate as well. I added some syrup and butter on both of the pancakes. I tried to carry them, but I couldn't.

"Need help bringing these things to the dojo?" Mikey insisted.

"Sure. I could use some help here. Thanks Mikey." I smiled.

So Mikey and I took the pancakes, juice, utensils, and my iPod with the speaker over to the dojo. When we slid the door open, Leonardo was in front of the bonsai tree that was in the middle of the room meditating with his eyes closed. He looked kind of peaceful almost like Master Splinter. Mikey placed the stuff in the ground in front of Leo while he still had his eyes closed and waved goodbye.

"Catch ya later dudette."

"See ya Mikey. Thanks for helping me."

"Anytime Bre." he said as he closed the door.

Leo finally opened his eyes and saw me in front of him. "Ah! Brianna! What are you doing here?" he blushed a wild red color.

"I've made you breakfast." I answered as I pointed to everything that was in front of him.

"Whoa... What are they?"

"They're Bacon Pancakes. It's a special treat that I like to make. Since you've made breakfast for me, I made breakfast for you. To return the generosity. In my own, unique way." I blushed lightly.

"Heh. Thanks Brianna. This looks great."

"Heh. You're welcome Leo." I smiled. So Leo and I ate together in the dojo with some classic tunes and relaxed for the rest of the day.

MEANWHILE IN THE SHADOWS...

"Bradford!" Shredder commanded.

"Yes, my humble master?" Rahzar asked.

"Are you all set with the bomb in the earth's main watering system?"

"Yes my lord." he said as he bowed down to his master.

"Good. Let this plan fly free!" Shredder laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...