Making Bacon Pancakes

My P.O.V

After I finished eating breakfast made by Leo, I placed my plate and cup in the sink and washed them. While I was drying my hands with the cloth, I began to notice where Leo ran off to and I didn't see him eating any breakfast.

So I went to the fridge and looked around, I wanted to make something yummy for Leo. I got out of the dining room and headed out of the lair.

"Hey Brianna, where are you going?" Mikey asked me.

"Oh. I'm off to get a few ingredients from my house so I can make something. I think Leo might like it. He hasn't ate any breakfast after he made mine. I'm going to make it up to him."

"Oh, okay. I'll wait here for your return."

"Okay. Thanks Mikey." I said as I waved goodbye to him.

*A few minutes of later...*

I got out of the sewers and headed to my apartment building. I came up the stairs and into the kitchen. I was trying to remember where the ingredients are for making a special recipe I know. And I remembered that the mix is in the cabinet, the eggs, bacon, and butter are back in the lair, the milk is in the fridge, and the pancake syrup is in the cupboard. After a while, I gathered them up with a few tools, put them in a bag, and headed back to the lair.

*A few more minutes later...*

"Hey Mikey."

"Hey Bre, welcome back." Mikey greeted me. Then he noticed that I had a bag with me.

"What's in the bag Brianna?" he pointed to the bag as he asked.

"It's just a few ingredients and tools to make bacon pancakes."

"What are bacon pancakes?"

"They are cakes that are shaped like pans. That have bacon. It's my very own breakfast treat."

"Oh, okay. But how do you make them?"

"Come on, I'll show you." So Mikey and I went to the kitchen to gather the ingredients. After everything was there, I took out my iPod and brought a speaker for musical sounds.

"What's that thing?" Mikey asked with a confused look.

"You have got to be kidding! This is a speaker, you can listen to music that can be louder."

"Wow. How does it work?"

"I just put the song from my iPod, put the plug in the device, and..." I put in my favorite song Bacon Pancakes from my favorite television show, Adventure Time! "There you go! This thing can explode the whole room with music!" I shouted.

"Awesome!" he responded.

"Alright! Let's get cooking!"

"Booyakasha!" he shouted while he was raising his fist high.

*Music plays*

Baking Pancakes!

Making Bacon Pancakes!

Takes some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake!

Bacon Pancakes!

That's what It's gonna make Bacon Pancake!

Baking Pancakes!

Making Bacon Pancakes!

Takes some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake!

Bacon Pancakes!

That's what it's gonna make

Bacon Pancake!