Full Moon

New and very short. hope ya'll like it ;)

Full Moon

“It’s A Girl!” Praise shouted through the kingdom over the new born princess. The king rushed with his few minutes old child to the throne room. His long time friend and neighboring king smiled at him. “It’s a girl! A princess!” The king cried.

His friend smiled. “Then it can be arranged?” The kings smiled and nodded at each other.

“Father?” a small voice asked. Both kings looked down at the small boy hiding behind one of the king’s robes.

“Yes my boy? Would you like to see your future wife?” The boy looked up miffed. The new father leaned down to the boys level so that he could see the new little babe.

“It’s a baby.” The boy announced.

“And she will grow into a strong and beautiful woman, and you shall marry her.” His father decreed. The boy thought about it for a moment before smiling and nodding.

“Okay father.” The kings smiled and shook hands.

Night came and the king returned to his chambers, still holding his daughter. “Wonderful things will become of you little one.” He grinned and kissed her forehead. The girl was fast asleep now. The king laid her in a crib by his bed and laid down. The queen slumbered beside him, she had a very long day bringing this joy to life. He smiled again at his daughter and closed his eyes.

The princess grew strong and fast. She played happily with all the children, all but one. “You’re a big meany pants!” She shouted at the boy.

“You’re just a dumb little girl!” He shouted back. The two stared at each other, sparks flying.

“Prince!” A nurse maid snapped at the boy. “You do not speak to a princess in such a manor!” The princess smiled in triumph. “And you young lady! You shouldn’t treat your future husband so!” The girls jaw dropped. She had to marry this terrible boy!?

“No! I don’t want to marry him! He’s too mean!”

“Well who’d want to marry you anyway?” He snapped back.

“I bet there’s a Real prince out there who’ll want to marry me!” She snapped back.

“Yeah right! I’m as real as they get!” He cried, thumping his thumb against his chest.

“A Real prince wouldn’t be so mean to a Princess!”

“If you were a real Princess! You don’t even act like one!”

“I am to a real princess!” She cried at him, but she was no longer angry, she was hurt. Glaring she stamped her foot and ran away. The prince watched her leave and folded his arms across his chest. He was proud that he won this argument.

For a short period of time. The nurse maid smacked the back of his head. “What?” He hissed, rubbing his skull.

 “Making a young lady cry, princess or not, is rude. You should go apologize to her right now.”

“I didn’t make her cry!” He defied, but he knew he was wrong. The nurse maid folded her arms and glared at him menacingly. He sighed and ran off to find the princess.

He ran to a fork in the road when a horrible scream filled the air. He bolted in the direction of the sound as fast as he could, along with many other people. The kings were the first to reach the source of the sound. “Makuff!!” They shouted angry.

A man dressed in tattered blue clothes stood before them, holding tightly the shoulders of a crying princess. She was scared out of her mind, and unable to move. “Why hello my dear friends!” Markoff bowed, sending a wicked smile at the men who had just joined them. The prince joined the circle.

“Flora?” He asked shocked why she was standing with such a man.

“Ah! The prince joins us as well!” Makuff smiled. Flora, the princess, tried to move but found she was unable to. She couldn’t even open her mouth to scream. The man had whispered something to her and now she was paralyzed.

“Release my daughter now!” Flora’s father shouted, drawing his sword.

Makuff laughed, showing a row of sharp pointed teeth. “Never. Let’s see how you react dear king, losing what is most precious to you!” In a flash both Makuff and Flora were gone.

The king cried out in rage and agony. His daughter, barely the age of 7, was gone. “FLORA!!”