15 - Date?

I was fixing my bag when I heard a knock on our hotel room. I checked it through the peephole first incase its a fan, before opening it.

And I saw one big doe eyes on the other side. Jungkook was making faces before I opened the door. I laughed at his ridiculous face before letting him in. What's he doing here?

"Noona, can you go out with me?" He asked as he plopped himself comfortably on the couch. "Hi noona" he greeted one of the stylists, Jin's stylist, who was on the kitchen, eating.

I shared the room with Jin and Yoongi's stylist. We are currently here in London, and we'll be staying here for a week. They're going to shoot something in here, for their upcoming dvd. We actually just got here a few hours ago, and now Jungkook wants to go somewhere.

Wait what? Just the two of us? Is this a d-date?

Dont flatter yourself, Y/N. Stop assuming.

"Why? Where are you going?" I asked, focusing my attention to my bag. I think I dropped my lipstick. Dammit, that's expensive "Does the manager know? You might have something to do today"

"Yes. I already asked her. She said its fine, we will start shooting tomorrow so we can have this day all for ourselves" he's now laying down on tbe couch, his body sprawled out. Ahh, this kid is really comfortable around me huh? "I need to get something for Yoongi-hyung. You know that his birthday is near. And I know that he's your bias, so you might be able to help me pick. Since you know what's best for him"

Jungkook-ah, you're my bias now.

"Why don't you ask Hoseok? He's close with him" I put my bag aside and sat on the couch, moving his legs away so that I can sit. Im tired as hell.

"I asked all the hyungs actually, and you know what their answer is already. So I'm here, asking you if you can help me" he sat and faced me, he held my arm and begged. Oh sht this is my weakness.

"I'll treat you in return! We can get some frozen yogurt? I know you've been craving for that. I saw your tweet" that's a tempting deal. Hmmm...

"Okay!" All it takes for me is food.

And spending time with Jungkook.

Aish!! Y/N? Seriously? Stop that.

----

"What do you think?" He came back from wherever he went to, holding a Bucket hat.

"Seriously? He has tons of that already" I looked at him as if he's crazy. Is he trolling me?

"I want to play with his feelings" he laughed. I swear he has something crazy going on in his mind.

"But I dont think you'll get the reaction that you want with that" I shook my head, while thinking of something to help him. "Why not give him bunch of sleeping stuff? You know how much he likes to sleep"

"That's a great idea! And it wont cost me much at all" he beamed, before pulling my hand and we went out of the store "I already spent hundreds on his real gift"

"Wait, what? You already have a gift?" I asked, we stopped by the department store.

"Yeah. I bought him some perfume at Versace and a new sound board" he said oh-so-casually. As if he didn't spend almost thousands on his gift.

He's Jungkook, from BTS. He's super rich, what do you expect, Y/N?

"Then what are we doing here? I thought you don't have a gift that's why you asked me" I'm still confused. He has a lot of money to spend for Yoongi, huh?