Chapter 1

[[ Ok. So this is my first story,  

Comment if you like or don't like (: ]] 

     I honestly can't believe summer is going to be over in less than a month. This was the longest summer ever, and I should be dreading my first day at school. Honestly, I'm kind of excited to be a senior. Finally, in less than a year I'm going to graduate and finally get out of this place. Don't get me wrong, I love living with my family, it's just that the drama gets overrated sometimes. I get tired of the screaming, the crying and the heart-breaks that sometimes I just wanna run away and escape it all. I live in Los Angeles, the city of never-ending fun and enless possibilities. I should be out, having fun, going to parties, but instead I'm isolated within a 10 mile radius from home.

     I've been out all day today though. One of the advantages of living here is that I'm sorrounded by beaches. My friends and I love spending our days there. Bree, my best friend is in the car with me and we talk about the randomest things. She's the only one that I feel I can trust with everything. I only met her 3 years ago, but I feel as if I've know her my whole life.

     She fiddled with my iPod and finally set her mind on My Best Theory by Jimmy Eat World. As soon as the music started playing she put her shades on top of her head and started singing along.

          "Seriously, Bree? Is there any song you don't know?" I said while driving down Santa Monica Beach.

          "Wanna bet?" she asked while looking in the mirror and fixing her auburn hair and checking the make-up that lined her hazel eyes.

          "Haha, sure dude, what abou-" I started saying something but she quickly cut me off.

     We were stopped at a red light and she was shaking my arm like crazy and pointing at some Camaro next to me. I saw her take off her Ray Bans and her body language changed. As soon as she did that I knew what she saw. I turned and sure enough the car was packed with guys and she was going into flirt mode.

          "Hey, why don't you two ladies follow us? We're headed back home for a party and we're looking for all the pretty ladies we can get." The driver said while winking at us.

      Bree turned towards me and pleaded me with her eyes and I gave her a look that screamed definetly not.

          "Why don't you give me your number and I'll get back at you later." Bree said with batting eyelashes.

     The guy gave her his number and I sped off as soon as the light turned green. Bree fell back into her seat and I felt her stare burning into me.

          "You're such a party pooper you know" she said with arms crossed.

          "You know how my mom gets when I don't get home when she tells me too"

          "So? Come on Bells live a little!"