Chapter Six

The summer passed by after the dinner party in a rush, with a tense mood hanging over the household. The Malfoy's hadn't been given the information they wanted, and they had hoped to be able to pass by the raids without much attention being directed towards.

"It's that blasted Weasley," Mister Malfoy hissed, and Titania shrank into the corner of the room. Even if his rage hadn't been directed towards her, she still was wary of him.

"I know dear," Mistress Malfoy calmly said, flipping through one of her magazines. 'You've told me before."

"I've had to make a list of all the items the Ministry might not approve of, and we'll probably have to sell them!" Mister Malfoy continued, and Mistress Malfoy took a bite out of her bagel.

"Some of those are heirlooms, objects that have been in the family for centuries!" Mister Malfoy was yelling now, and his arms was gesturing about. Titania stared at him, wondering why the scene seemed so similar before biting her lip.

He looked exactly as Draco did when he was ranting about Harry Potter and his friends.

"You could always hide them in the underground drawing room, Lucius," Mistress Malfoy reminded him, and flipped another page.

"They won't all fit, and we already have certain items down there already. No, I'll probably have to go to Borgin and Burkes. When can we go next?" Mister Malfoy asked, and Mistress Malfoy paused.

"Well, let's see, we just got Draco's Hogwarts letter, but we're obligated for the next few days. It'll have to be a day trip, one just for us, like we did last year. Will next Tuesday be fine?" Mistress Malfoy asked.

Mister Malfoy waved his hands again irritably. "Yes, yes," He muttered, "That will be fine. In the meantime, we need to prepare. I'll look at what I can sell. See what strings I can pull. I might just make an appointment with Cornelius, see if I can get any information about the process that's taking place, discourage him from letting Weasley do it, the biased twat."

Titania idly wondered if Mister Malfoy considered being honest to be biased, and if he considered himself to be biased. He probably didn't, even when he insulted mudbloods - no, she corrected herself, muggleborns - squibs, just like herself, and so called 'blood traitors' (at one point she would have done the same thing, but now she just referred to them as people who grew up) on a daily basis.

"Titania," Mister Malfoy turned towards, her, and she shrunk back, hunching herself into the corner.

"Yes, sir?" She asked quietly, praying that his anger wouldn't be suddenly directed to her. It wasn't often that he did this, but it still happened sometimes.

"I want my best casual robes - you know the ones - washed, dried, and ready to wear by Wednesday. They should be impeccable, I am going to arrange a meeting with the Minister, and I'll be wearing those. Do you understand?" Mister Malfoy instructed and Titania gave a deep breath.

"Yes sir, they will be ready. Do you want me to start now, sir, so that I might be able to get it adequately done, sir?" Titania asked quietly, and Mister Malfoy gave a short nod.

Titania turned to Mistress Malfoy, waiting to see if she had any requests. It was always better to be dismissed by both of the Malfoys,leaving little chance for one to be angry with her.

"Anything for you, Mistress Malfoy?" She asked primly, hoping she wouldn't have to get her anything from the kitchen. It was always such a drag to rush back and forth for chores.

"I'm good," Mistress Malfoy said vaguely, still reading her magazine article. "Go and do as Lucius asked."

With that, she was dismissed, with no dear, no goodbye, no acknowledging that she did half the chores for them, no thanks. It was so unfair, she thought bitterly, a frown settling on her face, emotions welling up inside of her. So unfair that she was expected to do so much, be taunted and hurt, and still be an obedient little servant.

She was their niece, for heaven's sake! Tears made their way to her eyes and she angrily brushed them from her eyes, wetting her gloves. It wasn't fair, she thought savagely, bringing the laundry down from the master bedroom, how she was treated.

They had once loved her, or so she thought. Maybe they never had, only caring for her because they had too. Only putting on a good show for the Ministry, trying to prove their innocence, using her as a way to look better.

Her dark, stringy, curly, long, messy hair framed her face as she scrubbed at the laundry, the water making no difference to her anymore. She sobbed and collapsed, her arms on the basin as she buried herself and let out all the emotions bottled inside of her.

Her chest heaving, Titania got up and rubbed at her eyes, coughing. It had been a long time since she had cried, letting out all her emotions like that. She stayed on the floor a long time looking at herself.

She knew she looked a lot like her mother, which didn't really help her in any case. In all the photos of Bellatrix, she had always looked a little ragtag, a little crazier than everybody else, even dressed up on her wedding day. As scruffy as Titania always was, she knew that her looks always ranged from borderline maniac to full on crazy.

Her hands were always gloved as well, she hadn't seen them and looked at them in full light in awhile, and she had no plans to do so anytime soon. Her dress wass ragged, bare, something she'd had for two years, that still barely fit her. She hadn't really grown anywhere but up, the dress that had once shadowed her heels barely reaching below her knees.

A rustle from the doorway caused Titania to look up, only to see Draco staring at her. Quickly she got up and smoothed out her dress, her eyes widening.

"Are you ok?" Draco asked quietly, and Titania nearly broke down crying again. She wasn't ok, but telling Draco that wasn't going to solve anything.

"I'm fine," Titania sighed, "I just hurt myself, no big deal. Did you need anything?"

Draco looked at her with narrow eyes. "I don't see any blood," He said, trailing off.

"The water was too hot. No blood, only a burn on my hand."

"I can get one of the house elves to heal you!" Draco said eagerly, turning, but Titania stopped him quickly.

"No, it's fine, Draco. I get burns all the time. No big deal. Did you want something?" Titania repeated.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to talk to you about something Pansy said to me about the homework. I can't really believe it, but Pansy swears its true..." Draco continued on, and Titania started on the laundry again, falling into their old routine.

A/N I am glad to announce that not only has this book reached nearly 225 read (what the heck guys this is amazing) but that I am also really bad at planning chapters. By this chapter, we were supposed to be at the very end of the second year. As you can see, that is not where we are at.

However, I am very pleased with this chapter! If you liked it, please vote and comment, it means the world to me! I also would like to announce that as soon as this boo is over, it will be revised and edited because I feel as if I'm rushing through this and would love to have more detail.

I hope y'all liked this chapter, although it's kind of short!

- palladiums' podge