Chapter 3 : Gaining the interest of the Yandere Prince

*Ashley's perspective*

Upon entering the event hall with my Family we were greeted by various nobles. It was really tiresome and troublesome. When is this gonna end?
Sigh

After being greeted we then took our seats in the table assigned to us with the royal family upon seating I notice a gaze at me I then look towards it and saw a boy the same age as my brother. It was the third prince of the kingdom. When he saw me looking at him he smiled at me.

My brother then went and greeted him. And his focus went toward him.

"Hey Alex long time no see. Wheres Miss Diana? How come I dont see her here? " (Aidan)

"My mother caught and cold so she volunteered to stay and take care of her dont be that disappointed though." (Alex)

My Brother looked disappointed when he heard the Princess didnt come but when he heard the Prince's last words his face became red and embarassed apparently he likes the first princess of the Astralite Empire.

"Alex you!!" (Aidan)

He says looking embarrassed.

"Ahahah" (Alex)

While the prince just laughs it up.

My sister then brought me to greet them.

"Prince Alexander long time no see." (Leticia)

"Ah Miss Leticia yes it has and I said it before you can call me Alex like your brother." (Alex)

"That would be.." (Leticia)

It seems my sister cant drop the formalities to the prince yet.

"I guess it would be difficult to address me like that on the spot but I hope you do call me that in the future. So this is Aidan and Miss Leticia's younger sister nice to meet you miss." (Alex)

He says while smiling. Damn ikemen.
As per the etiquette I smiled back and introduce myself by holding the tip of my dress and putting my foot behind the other.

"Pleased to meet you your highness, this one is known as Ashley Mistal von Rosenheim. You may address me as Ashley." (Ashley)

"Pleased to meet you Miss Ashley I dont know if you heard of me but I will introduce myself once more I am the third prince of the Astralite Empire, Alexander Louis von Astralite you may address me as Alex like your brother." (Alex)

He says while smiling towards me. My eyes what the hell this damn ikemen is too sparkly.

"By the way your highness I dont see Diana here." (Leticia)

"My Mother caught a cold so she stayed behind to take care of her."

"Ah is that so I hope Aunty gets better." (Leticia)

After we were conversing for a while the party started.

"Everyone thank you for coming to my 2nd Daughter's birthday party heres a toast to this celebration." (Duke of Rosenheim)

""Cheers!""

After that the food has been served to each table for the nobles to eat.

"Everyone the dance floor is now open. Young ladies and Young nobles may dance." (Duke of Rosenheim)

After eating the young nobles asked the young daughters of other nobles for a dance. While I was looking at the people dancing on the dance floor the Prince came up to me and asked me for a dance.

"Miss Ashley would you do me the honors?" (Alex)

Of course there is no way I could refuse a dance from him thankfully I was taught to dance before in my etiquette lessons.

"Of course your highness."

I took his hand and we danced at the dance floor while we were dancing other young noble ladies where looking at me with looks of jealousy and envy. What the hell?! what was I suppose to do he invited me.

"Miss Ashley you are beautiful tonight." (Alex)

"Why thank you Your Highness." (Ashley)

I replied trying hard not to break my expression.

"Miss Ashley I told you before to call Alex." (Alex)

He says as he put his mouth near my ear and whispered it to my ear. Which resulted in the young noble girls piercing me with stares. This guy!!! His doing it on purpose.

"But you highne-" (Ashley)

As I was about to object he cuts me off.

"Alex. Call me alex." (Alex)

"Prince Ale-" (Ashley)

He then cuts me off again.

"Just Alex." (Alex)

"But-" (Ashley)

"Alex" (Alex)
He says to me smiling. This guy!!!!! Fine you win!!

"Fine I'll call you Alex." (Ashley)

As I was getting annoyed with him the stares of the noble girls intensified it appears we have been in an intimate position for a while now.

I sigh as it appears more problems will arise from this. Its all this damn ikemen's fault.

After dancing for a while we returned to our seats. Even at this time the intense stares of the noble girls never faded.

I sigh as I think about how long this party will last.

*Third Prince of the Astralite Empire,Alexander Louis von Astralite*

This girl is really interesting she really is different from those other girls who approach me and flaunt they're status to other people. As I was thinking the Duke of Rosenheim announced the opening of the dance floor

"Everyone the dance floor is now open. Young ladies and Young nobles may dance." (Duke of Rosenheim)

Thinking that this is my chance I approached her.

"Miss Ashley would you do me the honors?" (Alex)

And to my surprise she agreed and took my hand as we went to the dance floor and it seems she has danced before we danced gracefully and beautifully  attracting the attention of everyone in the event hall.

As I look towards this girl. I thought to myself how beautiful she is and without thinking words came out of my mouth.

"Miss Ashley you are beautiful tonight." (Alex)

"Why thank you Your Highness." (Ashley)

She replied with a bewitching smile.
Entrancing me.

"Miss Ashley I told you before to call Alex." (Alex)

I whispered to her while putting my mouth near her ear.
.
"But you highne-" (Ashley)

She tried to object with an embarrassed expression but before she could finish I cut her off.

"Alex. Call me alex." (Alex)

"Prince Ale-" (Ashley)

As she gonna address me with my title I cut her off once more.

"Just Alex." (Alex)

"But-" (Ashley)

"Alex" (Alex)
It seems she is getting slightly annoyed her annoyed face is cute as well I thought to myself.

"Fine I'll call you Alex." (Ashley)

She says finally giving up with an embarrassed face. What is this cute creature?!?!

After that we went back to our seats. On my mind I have decided that when we return to the castle I'm gonna convince my Father to make her as my Fiancee I gonna have to discuss this the Duke of Rosenheim as well.

From this moment I have decided that she will be my one and only wife and no one is gonna stop me.