Prologue : The Birth of Ashley Mistal von Rosenheim

New Imperial Calendar Year 1021, 21st day of Month of the Immortal Phoenix, Astralite Kingdom

*Rosenheim Manor, Capital of Astralite Kingdom, Magias*

Inside the manor sounds of labour pain could be heard as the Wife of Duke Rosenheim is giving birth to their second daughter. Outside the room the Duke Rosenheim could be seen walking back and forth anxiously. Due to this his trusted subordinate reprimands him to calm down.

"Hey Joash calm down your wife will be alright we have called one of our trusted midwife theres nothing to fear." (?)

"But.... I just cant help being anxious, Mark." (Joash)

The person who looks like in the ages between 20s is Mark Schatten although he looks like in his 20s his true age is in the hundreds in this world once you reach a high enough rank your lifespan gets prolonged depending on your cultivated ranking, this person although looks like a butler is in fact a retired S-Ranked adventurer whom Joash met and formed a party with during his years of adventure before he succeeded his father as the Duke Rosenheim.

The other guy outside the door is the Duke of Rosenheim his looks are in the middle of his 20s but in fact like Mark his age is also in the hundreds as his strength is slightly above Mark.

As to why they are waiting outside it is due to the birth of the Second Daughter of the Rosenheim Household.

After anxiously waiting outside the door the midwife came outside and announced the good news to the Father.

"My Lord, The Child has been born it is a healthy young girl." (Midwife)

After listening to the Midwife the Duke of Rosenheim quickly entered the room and check on his wife.

"Wifey!" (Duke of Rosenheim)

"Hey! Dont be too loud!" (Wife of Joash)

After being reprimanded by his wife he quickly calmed down and looked at his newborn daughter.

"Hey Honey what do we name her?" (Wife)

"How about Ashley? Ashley Mistal von Rosenheim." (Duke of Rosenheim)

And thus the Future Immortal Phoenix Empress that would one day shock the world was born that day......

----------------------------------------------------------------------