3

Waking up my eyes low, almost shut. My hands hanging above me my feet not touching the ground. "Maybe next time you'll keep your mouth shut" my eyes shoot open as I look up at Alessandro. I look back down. "You've been here for a week, you wake up and do the same thing, yell argue and get knocked out.... Trying to figure out how your alive amazes me." I smirk still looking down. "Let her down" As soon as he said this the chains release and I fell to the ground. "Next time your punishment will be lashes" he said walking out slamming the door. Being grabbed by both of my wrist, I get dragged up the stairs and thrown into the room. "Oh my gosh are you okay" I hear Claire say. I smile at her and get up as the door slams. I slump down.

Looking in the mirror I look less like my self. I look like my old self, weak, useless and innocent. Some people took my innocence for granted like my dad. He took my innocence, beat me out of it, just like he did my mother. Sending me to Alessandro could be the worst thing he has ever done. Rinsing my face in the shower, all the dirt and blood going down the drain my long hair matted. I combed through it with the conditioner in it. Still weak from lack of water and food. I get out the shower and put on the clothes I had picked out. Walking out the bathroom my sister no where to be seen. But I hear a faint scream. I run to the door but Alessandro already walking towards me. I keep quiet as he close the door. "Your not gonna ask where your sister is" I keep my head low not saying anything. "LOOK AT ME" I look at him even though his words mean nothing to me. His grey eyes, catching me in a spell enchanting me. I was about to look away but he grabbed my chin making me look at him. His eyes now black. "You have pretty eyes... But I didn't come here to compliment you I came to tell you what your here for" I looked at him as he let my chin go. "One of you girls will marry me" I look away as my eyes widen I mentally curse. "That I chose from...based on how you handle certain task" I nod as he continues. "There are 30 girls each day of this week 7 girls will be eliminated... When eliminated they will be sent away for life the last day will be 2 girls left and the last task will be....let's say amusing" I nod knowing my chances. "First task is surviving. Last one to survive will pick 7 girls that leave... Good luck rosemary" he kissed me on the cheek walking out walking out. As he did that the lights came off. Girls started screaming but I stayed calm. This is gonna be fun. Not even thinking about his kiss that still lingered.