2

"Ms. King we have a problem" Conrad said. "Give me a minute" I said fluffing my hair. We always have a problem. Walking down stairs I hear my dad. "SHE'S ONLY 20, TRYING TO SEND MY DAUGHTER TO THAT DANGEROUS PLACE" I walked into the living room to see my step mother and father arguing. "THAT'S ENOUGH OF THIS DISCUSSION BOTH ARE GOING AND THATS FINAL" My dad said turning when he seen me he smiled. "Dad" I said with hate. "Rose" he said coming to hug me, but I stopped him. "Where am I going" He looked down. "You and Claire are going to be staying at Alessandro Coleman estate" my little smile I had dropped, faster than it came. "You're just sending me and claire to death" I smirked. "You can handle it" I blew a breath. "When are we leaving" He looked at me and he looked down. "Tonight" I just nodded and headed to my room to pack. "So your just gonna accept this, not knowing what were facing" I turned around and seen a squealing mouse, I'm supposed to call my sister. "Look here, we have no choice Claire" I walk away and up the stairs to go pack. "Rose come down it's time to go" I smiled, wearing ripped black jeans, black heels, and a thin strapped black crop tank top. Walking down the stairs as men followed me with my suitcase. "Remember, who your staying with, no back talk, obey him, do what he says I don't want my daughter with bruises" My stepmom marie said to claire. I scoffed walking to my dad. "Your strong, beautiful women, a complete mastermind, you don't need luck because I know my daughter and she will survive with whatever is handed to her." I nodded. Knowing what he did to me to get me here. "How long" He looked at me and looked down. "Were not coming back are we" I looked at claire and smiled. "Hope we both last long enough" I said sarcastically knowing we might die as we step our foots on the premises. Walking out the door. Into the black SUV. Following behind Claire I kept my head up and eyes straight. Gasp, were heard as well and smack of the lips, there were about 25 girls in here. "That's not fair she's actually pretty we have no chance" I heard I rolled my eyes and got into the line. The man started to introduce everybody, making it to me he looked down at the paper and back up at me. "You're Rosemary" Smiling. "Call me katherine" I know i look nothing like I do in that picture, since i've experienced puberty. And nobody has seen me except our household. A man w/ a scar on the side of his face comes in, tall, and handsome staring straight at me.

"RoseMary, art of seducing, king's daughter and expert of assassination" I smiled wondering how he knew me. "I know about you just never seen you" He said looking down his voice getting deeper. "Well now you've seen me" I looked him in the eyes, he is some eye catcher. Smirking I say something bold. "Not much to look at maybe you pulled some weight." he smirked "Nope but wanna know what did" looking at his face as I said this. "I already do.. Your pride" Smiling and walking away to find the girl I supposedly call my sister. She was having conversation with two blondes before I pulled her away. "Hey! I thought you hated me" I looked at her and smirked. "I do... but we gotta get out of here" she gasped and started running with me. "What's the rush girls we are just getting started." I turn to see the sex beast himself Alessandro. I nearly drooled at him but I wasn't going to let myself cave. "BOW!" He roared. And my sis dropped down to her knees like everyone else. I stood there confused as to why they did at the same time in harmony, as if they were forced. I smirked as I seen his eyes turn darker. "You're gonna need a little more than authority to make me drop to my knees" I smirked but it dropped when he said the next few words. "Maybe...but this isn't authority that made them obey....send her to the cells"