1

Waking at 8:00 am, from the bakery, I throw my clothes off and get ready for my most important life deal. After 2hrs of shower, getting ready. Sliding on my black long knee length skirt, and a long sleeve black button up dress shirt with a black coat. My hair naturally curly. Blood red lipstick no other makeup. I slide on the black heels. Walking out of the door with my purse and head towards the interview of my life. When I arrive at 11:30am I get out my car and walk towards the front of this huge tall building, of course it beautifully built and decorated. Looking as shy as possible.

“Mr. johnson is not ready for you he’s with a client, your early and that's great here are your papers.” She passes them to me I sit down and feel out the papers. About 20 minutes go by and i hear my name being called. “He’s ready for you” She turns and walks away as I follow her as she presses the elevator button. “Have a good evening ma’am.” She walks away, as the elevator shuts I take a deep breaths blowing my curls out my face. Smiling I look at the papers. When the elevator door opens I am met with a lady, who takes my coat and everything where i'm left with nothing. Another lady comes and tells me to follow her. As i follow i watch her walk, not as confident as me, she’s a little taller than me as I stand at 5’5. Smiling to myself I stop as she looks at me. She nods and walks away. Looking at the big malgony doors, i breathe in and knock. I hear a deep intimidating voice saying come in. Smiling I open the doors walking in. The office is mostly windows, bright, and a nice view outside. “Ms. King” I turn to see a man over 6’1. I look him in the eyes as we stare.  His blonde hair slick back, he’s not as cute as he thinks. “Yes Mr. johnson ” He looks at me tilting his head, probably shocked, I’m this small. “I sat in front of him one leg over the other skirt rising as he sat in his chair. His eyes looking down, I smirked and looked away. “So this interview shouldn't we get to business not all of us can just sit around and get paid.” My voice sounding sinful. “Yes we should Ms. King” I smirked as he tried to cover up me catching his gaze at my legs with a cough. “So Ms. King…” I stopped him there. “You may call me Katherine” I blushed. “Kath- Katherine, lets get started shall we… I see you work at a bakery.” He looked at my resume. “Yes I spend some of my time there” I look around the room. “What are your hobbies” He smirked at me looking down at my resume again. “Dancing” He gave a low chuckle, I gave him one back not pleased by his wittiness. “What kind of dancing” He looked me in my eyes, his blue eyes penetrating mine. Like he was trying to find something to discover, sorry sir but i'm no open book. “All types” He nodded. “Why did you come here exactly Katherine” Why would I come here, thats a good question, but let me bypass his questions with a distraction, I don't have enough time. “So Mr. Johnson, or can I call you eric.” I said standing, looking him in his eyes, I walked towards him. “You can call me whatever you like Katherine” I hummed. His member full in my gaze. “Mmm that's what i like to hear.” I said standing behind him, smiling. “Mr. Johnson your coffee” Marc, my teammate said. He left winking at me. Before he put the cup to his lips i stopped him. “Oh nooo don't drink that its to hot” I smiled. “Let me go cool it down just a smidge, so it won’t be scorching.” He handed me the drink and i went to the other side where a cabinet was and opened it reaching for the milk. I smiled as I pulled out the potion, and poured it in his drink. Walking back towards him. I gave him the coffee. “Here you go” Smiling he took the drink. “Thank you baby” I gave him a smug look as he drank the coffee. “Ooo” I smiled. “It's hot” I leaned over and told him to drink the rest of the coffee, he did immediately. He started shaking and sweating. Trying to talk but the words wouldn't transpire, all that came out was mumbling. “Have a nice day Mr. Johnson” I smiled at wiped my fingerprints off the coffee mug. Walking out of his office swaying my hips, Marc was standing there, “I’m proud of you Rosemary” I smirked. “I know” We walked out of the building, and started driving off as cop sirens started coming towards the building.