Tis A Family: Generation 1 - Spider

Spider:

"Insect boy!"

"Baldy!"

"Ugly face!"

I pushed through the crowd, trying to ignore all their insults. They had been fired at me so many times, I didn't understand why they still bothered me. I ran out of the school, to the front, where my sixteen year old sister, Soony, was waiting to drive me home. She was among all the cars that waited to just get their kids and get home.

I ran over and opened the front door, I dropped my bag in the backseat, where it landed on my younger brother, Bistro.

"Hey!" he cried as the backpack hit him in the face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen," I said as Soony tried to hide a laugh. Bistro didn't say anything, he just turned away from both of us and started to look out the window. If he wasn't so...weird, I sure think that he would have better luck making friends with his own siblings.

"How was school?" Soony asked me.

"Ok," I said shortly.

"Anyone pick on you?" she asked. Why didn't she ask Bistro these questions? Why did she always pet on me?

"Just a few, it's fine though," I said.

"I'm getting Mom to call in, this has to stop," Soony said.

"It's FINE!" I yelled.

"It's not, clearly, it hasn't stopped, now has it?" Soony asked.

"No, but it's ok, just leave me alone," I said as I turned away from her. I could tell she felt hurt. Soony was my best friend and I was her best friend. We had been there for each other since the beginning of time.

I knew I was getting bullied and I knew things could get worse if I didn't stop it now.

"Fine, lets call in," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Ok, so that was REALLY short. What do you think of each of the siblings though?