Librarian: Little one not there are so many things you don't know of the void. Out there is no Dust or aura. Not everything is like your world.

Ozpin: Let's continue with the main topic do you know who this Spartan came from?

Librarian: Indeed I do he came from a universe where humanity stood as a space faring race. Though that weren't his origins.

Ozpin: What do you mean?

Librarian: He came a planet not known to them but they have seen potential in him to become what this galaxy needed a great warrior who has stood against a deadly ancient foe that has cause the extinction of my race.

Yang: Ugh riddles.

Glynda: An ancient foe who was it?

Librarian: I wish I can tell you all but my time is running sort.

Ruby: Wait does he know where Jaune is?

Librarian: Sounds like you really miss him young one.

Ruby: I do, he's my best friend and stood by me and I want to see him if he's okay. I really miss him.

Librarian: Don't fret little one he's alright. Though finding him you'll need to find the Spartans.

Blake: What are these Spartans.

Librarian: Spartans are warriors that have surpass human limitations and beyond what you're veteran huntsman are capable of.

Glynda: I find it hard to believe.

Librarian: Want their assault on the camp giving a clear picture. Don't underestimate them and I must take my leave.

With that the librarian left in a flash of blue light and all of those in Ozpin's office were wondering about what she said. Unknown to them a AI has gotten into Ozpin's computer and access his most sensitive information. She reviews it and says.

Cortana: I'll need to take this to Jaune and the others.

Forward unto Dawn

Carol was waking up and she saw that she was in a room and in a bed and the room looked grey. Then she heard the door open and saw Jaune without his helmet and armor just his green tank top and sweat pants and military boots smiling at the girl. While bringing food to her which was steak,fried eggs and juice.

Jaune: Hello Carol. How are you doing?

Carol: I'm fine where am I?

Jaune: Your on the Frigate Forward unto Dawn.

Carol: Frigate like Atlas?

Jaune: No I mean this is a space ship.

Jaune saw her eyes widen and she is amazed.

Carol: Really are we in space right now.

Jaune: No the ship made a crash landing and we are repairing it.

Carol looked down sad.

Jaune: But once it is fixed we will take you to space deal.

Carol:*smiles* Deal.

Jaune placed the food down and she began to eat it. He smiles as she enjoys her meal and once she finishes says.

Jaune:You like it Carol?

Carol: Yes it was yummy.

Jaune: Carol there is something I want to ask you.

Carol: What is it?

Jaune: Do you have any other relatives?

She looked down and sad as she says.

Carol: No mommy and daddy were the only ones I had.