I decided to try to give him a chance, only for her though, because we had a little emotional moment about it.
Basically, she was driving me to school one morning and she said she didn't like my attitude towards that man.

I asked, "What did I do?"

"Yesterday evening, when he was finished with his food, you didn't take his plate to the kitchen for him."

Wow.

"Oh sorry mom. I didn't notice that he was finished, probably. I finished eating before him and I left to do my homework. I wasn't even in the same room as the two of y'all."

Like really though, what the hell was that?

"You were supposed to take his plate to the kitchen! That was so disrespectful of you."

"Mom, I have never done this for you, or any other man that came to the house. I didn't know it was a requirement. I'm sorry that I didn't get the memo. Is that what I should do from now on? Take everyone's plates? Then fine. I will, but you can't expect me to read your mind about what you need me to do. You need to tell me, which is what you usually do, so I don't know what the problem is now."

"Savannah!"

Mind you,  I said that with no attitude, trust me. I was being genuine and sincere. So I don't know why she started tripping.

"Mom?"

She started to tear up, "You will not talk to me like that! You need to accept that your father and I are over and we will never fix things! This man is the man in my life now, accept him."

Seeing her cry made me cry, "I honestly don't care that you and dad are over mom. It never felt like you were ever married anyways. Mom I just met this man. Can you please just give me a second to take all of this in and get used to him?"

So she agreed and I agreed to be more 'respectful'. I still didn't like him, but I had to be fake around him, just for her. I hate being fake.

One day, I had just woken up and so I went to the kitchen and bumped into him. He said, "Morning" and flicked my boob. He touched my boob with his nasty hands and that nasty look on his face! I looked at him in shock and disgust. He flicked my damn boob and my mom saw that and said nothing!

What the hell is that? No that is disgusting behaviour and now I must respect you? That's crap.

Then an hour passed and my mom gave me a tray of breakfast to go give to him and so I did. When I gave it to him, he said, "Call me daddy."
I was like, "Excuse me?"

"Call me daddy."

"For what?"

"Because I am basically your father now."

"I think you're mistaken, because I only have one father and I don't see him in this room. "

Mom gave me some look and I walked away. I did try to respect him, but he really pushed my buttons. The guy had been there for two seconds and he already expected to be getting titles? Who did he think he was dude? Nah.

A few months later, I noticed mom's belly was a bit too big. Suspicious. So that man's daughter, Emily, and I used to chat occasionally over WhatsApp. So she was like, "I can't wait to see this baby."
I was like, "What baby now?"

So that was when I found out that mom was seven months pregnant and she decided to tell his children, but not me, her OWN CHILD. SEVEN FLIPPEN MONTHS.
So a few weeks later, she said, "You know that I'm gonna have a baby?"

"Yeah, I noticed that stomach and Emily told me."

"Oh, I wanted to surprise you."

Well I was pretty surprised.

Defeatedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें