EPILOGUE + NOTICE

"Hey," Katsuki says, as he steps down with the smallest of smirks gracing his lips, "long time no see."

Todoroki smiles. "Long time no see, indeed. You know, Death said you weren't due for another forty-five years. Why so early?"

At this, Bakugou scowls, "blame that disgusting, fowl, ignorant, son of a fucking bi—"

Shouto steps in, putting a halt the blond's rant, "you mean Izuku?"

"Don't even say his name in front of my oh-so-graceful presence, ungrateful ass."

"So you haven't changed at all, have you?"

"I mean," The shapeshifter walks forward, slowing down right in front of the wizard's face, and a glint takes over the blond's crimson pools, "would you want me to?"

The wizard grabs Bakugou by the shoulders with a force the latter didn't know he had. "Not really," the former admitted, "but I'd prefer if you'd shut up every once in while."

Shouto's eyes glaze over as Katsuki leans into him, rubbing his hair against the younger one's neck. "Mhm, and how can you do that?"

And they kiss.

The kiss is awkward, Todoroki can say that. He can taste the mint gum that the other man had been chewing previously, and sometimes he'll accidentally open his eyes to find red ones blinking back at him, so he'll quickly close them. Their tongues are just kinda...there, and Katsuki's wolf fangs cut into his lips a little, but it's perfect.

"It would have been nice to know that you loved me before I went on a psycho killing spree and decided to kill myself, but, you know," Shouto murmers, poking at the shapeshifter's soft cheeks. "Damn, your cheeks are soft," he touches them a little more.

"The ones on my ass are softer." Katsuki teases.

He gapes. "Did you just flirt with me?! The great pro shapeshifter—which, by the way, willingly let himself be killed by one of his childhood 'friends'—"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"—actually flirted with someone! Wow, shocker."

"You talk too much, Shouto. I'd prefer it if I was in a relationship with someone who could learn how to close his goddamn mouth sometimes," Bakugou adds.

He is in shock once more, but regains his senses after a couple of seconds. "Is that your way of asking me to be your boyfriend?"

"I don't know. Use your fucking braincells, idiot."

~

He has to admit that it's not exactly the best place to hold a relationship,with the job that they have and all. He can hear all the other X-TERMINATORS complaining about him and Katsuki.

"You're being too harsh on the kid," he comments on Bakugou's yelling at the new recruit. He gets a glare in response.

"He came down to hell for a reason! I want to see him do some badass shit."

"Honestly," he mutters under his breath.

"Todoroki," an X-TERMINATOR calls out, a bored expression his face, "Death is calling. He wants you in his office."