up

Shouto decides, with a small smile gracing his lips, that intoxicated Katsuki is the best kind of Katsuki.

He laughs slightly, an airy one that holds pure humor — but also exhaustion, as the blonde tips and sways in his arms.
"Blobs...Bob...boobs! Bob the blob has boobs!" Katsuki drunkenly giggles.

Todoroki flashes a deep shade of red. "Shameless!" He mutters under his breath, but then he remembers the reason he's here in the first place, and his brain short-circuits. "Crushes are evil..." he shakes his head.

"Mhm," he can feel the shapeshifter's body vibrating from his low tone as he agrees. "Crushes are awful. They make your entire body feel light and dizzzzzy."

"You've has a crush before?" Shouto questions, his interest peaked.

"No," Katsuki mumbles, his cheeks tinged with pink, "it's still here."

He is taken aback ; Bakugou hadn't ever shown any signs of a love interest. "Oh?" He prompts, wanting more answers when Bakugou is vulnerable.

The crimson eyed boy nuzzles his nose into Shouto's shirt. "That's all the hints you get, silly duck butt."

Shouto's mind is blank, and his body is one giant, stuttering mess.

"I mean..." Katsuki's voice vibrates from beneath him, and he looks down, surprised at the suddenly seductive voice his companion is making.

"You mean..."

"Unless you want to know." Bakugou's eyes glaze over completely as he practically climbs on top of Shouto, his gaze hungry. "You do, don't you?"

"Y-Yes." Goddamnit, Izuku's probably laughing somewhere right now, Shouto contemplates, and he tries not to say it out loud.

"It's you."

The two are cut off when the bushes rustle behind them.
"Bakubro?"

~

Sparks seem to crackle in the air — actually, they are — as he is face to face with his previous captors. "What are you doing here?" Shouto growls, surprising even himself.

"We could say the same for you," the girl of the group narrows her eyes.

"Clearly," he gestures towards an oblivious Katsuki, "I'm helping him. It would be wise to, you know, be polite and thank me."

"Polite my ass." The presumed leader scoffs. "Going around and kidnapping our very leader," so that dude isn't the leader apparently, "is so polite, isn't it?"

"For your information, you kidnapped me, too. And I'm just helping him. Or would you rather have me just leave him with the trash bags to rot?"

"Being with you is no different than leaning against a dumpster."

"Fight, fight, fight..." the blonde sways in his arms, mumbling subconsciously under his breath. "Wooo! Shouto versus Squad!"

Before he can comprehend anything, Katsuki is whisked away as a rock-solid punch is hurled at his stomach.

~