'z w e i'

💍🍑💍

it's six a.m. and the sun has yet to rise, but tyler is awake and getting ready. he doesn't mind waking up early for work, he likes to see the sunrise.

he pads across the small apartment that he shares with his older brother zach to find said brother slumped over at the table, the tips of his hair swimming in his cereal.

the small boy giggles at his sibling, tip-toeing towards him and poking his cheek.

"g-get up z-zachy," he giggles, continuously poking his older brothers cheek.

zach raises his head with a start, eyes wide as he looks around. "where am i? why's my hair wet?"

this causes the younger boy to giggle even more, a sickeningly sweet sound.  "y-ya fell asleep e-eating br-breakfast..again.'

tyler's beloved sibling has never been a morning person, so falling asleep like this is no surprise.

zach wipes his hair on a napkin and pushes away the bowl. "let's just get to work. that always wakes me up," he says as he stands and grabs his keys.

the shorter sibling frowns and gestures to his stomach. "buh 'm h-hungry. haven't e-even had breakfast y-yet."

zach chuckles and grabs his brother by the hand, leading him out of their quaint apartment. "i'll let you eat some pastries, okay? but we gotta get to the bakery first so, let's get going."

tyler's face immediately lights up. zach never lets tyler eat the pastries they make unless its break time or they're closing up."

"a-alrighty zachy!"

💍🍑💍

today josh is in a much better mood. all thoughts of the young bakery boy are gone and he has the day off.

on days like this he likes to go out for a run and maybe visit with his sister. he chooses to run first and changes into appropriate attire.

josh loves to run. he loves the way the autumn wind feels on his skin as he races past the trees on the trail. he's fast.

when he finishes his run he's back at his car and sweating profusely. although he loves to run, he also loves to be clean.

he wipes the sweat from his brow with a small towel he had packed in his car and as he's wiping away the sweat, his phone begins to ring.

the screen reads abbysaurous-rex, a nickname his darling sister abigail gave herself. he answers the call.

"hello?"

"josh i'm at the bakery. you should come hangout."

josh immediately thinks that, yes he should go, for he rarely visits with his sister. then josh remembers a certain freckled boy and thinks maybe it's not a good idea.

"i'm not sure abby. i just finished a run and i'm super sweaty." josh knows this is a weak excuse, but it's all he has.

"then go home and freshen up. i'll see you in twenty."

and the line falls silent and josh realizes there's no escaping this.

💍🍑💍

please tell me if there's any mistakes i missed. i tried to edit, but i wrote this on my phone and i just got my nails done so it's hard to type.

eat enough, don't do drugs, and,

stay twisted,

|-/ shy