'e i n s'

💍🍑💍

listen to you say i'm in love by bane's world for this chapter.

- -

the bright fluorescent lights flickers on and off in the pristine office, irratating mr. dun to no end. he had asked his assistant, clara to get someone to fix them weeks ago, but she obviously didn't listen.

pressing the button on his desk phone, he calls in clara and waits impatiently, tapping his fingers on the mahogany.

soon the sound of timid knocks is heard on the other side of his glass door and knowing it's clara, mr dun calls out.

"come in."

clara immediately walks in, the sound of her nude colored heels tapping on the tile floor as she walks over to mr. dun's desk. standing before him in a tight black mini skirt and low cut beige blouse, clara rests with one hand on her hip and the other playing with her bleach blonde hair.

"you called for me, sir?"

mr. dun rolls his eyes at her obvious attempts of seduction and waves to the leather chair before him. "sit and listen ms. whittaker."

realizing that this is a serious conversation and not a hook up, clara quickly shuffles into the seat and pulls down the end of her skirt.

"i'm sure you've noticed the irrating blinking lights in this room, and i'm sure you remember me telling you to get them fixed. now, i've given you many chances to redeem yourself after you're last incident, but this is the last straw. i'm sorry to say this, but i'm going to have to let you go."

he wasn't actually sorry to say that. mr. dun had been wanting to get rid of clara since she sucked him off in his office a month ago.

tears begin to pool in clara's mud brown eyes, streaking down her clumpy mascara. with a choked sob, she quickly stands and scurries out the door.

mr. dun releases a deep sigh of relief and, picking up his keys, walks out of his office and to the elevator.

in the lobby he tells his secretary janine to lock up and bids her goodnight.

"now i can get something for abigail and get home," mr. dun grumbles as he gets in his mercedes, checking his reflection in the rearview mirror.

after fixing his hair he turns the key and drives out into the street, searching for the bakery his sister abigail always talks about.

after a few minutes of driving, mr. dun finally finds the quaint little bakery, the exterior pastel and bright. the sign reads "Z&T's Bakery".

when he walks inside mr. dun notices only one worker behind the counter, cleaning a bowl. he's short and jumps a little when he hears the door open.

"o-oh, 'm sorry s-sir, i'm 'fraid we're cl-closin' for the night," the boy says, pointing to the sign that reads "we're closed". "i j-just haven't locked the d-d-doors yet."

mr. dun stares back at the freckled boy and forms his best smile, which is pretty great considering he has to smile through all his meetings.

"well, you see, it's my little sister's birthday tonight and she absolutely loves it here and i promised i'd get her some banana muffins," mr. dun says, hoping to guilt trip the chocolate eyed boy.

the boy runs a hand through his fluffy brown hair and bites his lip in thought. "i guess i-it couldn't h-hurt to make s-some muffins..."

"that's the spirit.." mr. dun glances at the boys name tag, "tyler. you're a good kid."

tyler blushes and nods, scurrying into the kitchen to prepare the muffins.

💍🍑💍

"t-three dollars is you're c-change," tyler says, ringing up mr. dun's order.

"go ahead and keep it, since i made you stay past closing time," mr. dun smiles and grabs the box of muffins.

in his car, mr. dun thinks about chocolate eyes and fluffy brown hair. as he pulls into his mom's house he remembers a sweet stutter and angel kiss freckles.

"why is this boy in my head?" mr. dun mumbles as he rings the doorbell. before he can think up an answer his sister opens the door.

"josh! omg you got me the muffins? thank you so much come on in!" abigail exclaims.

josh distractedly walks into his childhood home, half-heartedly hugging his little sister.

"mom, josh is here!" abigail yells as they walk into the kitchen. josh takes a seat at the island, head in his hands as he thinks about the petite boy from the bakery.

tyler. tyler. tyler.

"joshua, honey are you there?" his mother's voice snaps him from his thoughts.

"yeah, sorry. long day at the office."

laura and abigail exchange glances, giggling softly.

"what? what is it?" josh asks, curious as to why they're looking at eachother like that.

abigail looks at him and wiggles her eyebrows "i think you met someone. i bet you're in love."

josh's ears get hot and he shakes his head furiously. "oh please. i don't have time for love."

💍🍑💍

oof, hello soft pretzels! it's been awhile i know. i'm so sorry i've been gone and i really don't have an excuse. please forgive me :( i hope you enjoyed this chapter nonetheless.

eat enough, don't do drugs and,

stay twisted,

|-/shy