Chapter 8 : Vagueness

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR, Akira Amano's own it. I only own my OCs...

"Speaking in Italian"

'Thinking'

"Speaking in Japanesse"

FLASHBACK

"Hikaru... I will help you to find that person. The one who killed your whole family, I'm sure Vindice will help us too."

Suddenly, the door burst open. A pair of twin brothers, Gale and Theo. Theo glared at Tsuna with dark eyes and dashed into the room, punched Tsuna's face. Tsuna just look at him, not doing anything.

"Are you kidding me!? You might kill Hime and us! Not mention that you locked three of us in this mansion, no school, and even we are only permitted to visit Hime-sama once a day!" shouted Theo.

"Theo, calm down. I told you, we're here to visit Hime... Not to starting a fight. If he intended to kill us, he'll did it long time ago instead of letting us in his mansion. Apologize and let Hime decide it." said Gale to his younger brother. Theo just rolled his eyes and act like he did nothing.

"It's okay Gale. The reason why I want to help her is just because we had the same target... Just forget it. After she's fully recovered... you three might back to your own home. I think I'll be back to my room." Said Tsuna to three of them and walked to the entrance.

"Tsuna. I accept your offer..." Hikaru said and Tsuna stopped his walk.

The hereof them expected him would continuing his walk to his room but... He chuckled and said...

"Now all of these things are already cleared... Actually, I also wanted to find the person who claimed as Vento's boss. He sent his assassins and killed all of my men... The one who almost kill me.. And stop him to take over the world. That's the reason why I need to find him before he killed more people. And one thing again... Three of you will be in Speranza Golden, we can't let the civilian know about our world."

Hikaru nodded and Tsuna continued his walk to his destination. He really must thanking the God because of He gave him the Hyper Intuition... His smile vanished when he see certain someone in front of his room.

Flashback ended~

Tsuna glared at a man in front of him, the man just smirked at the brunette

"You made a great decision, Tsuna.", said the man smiled.

In the other hand, Tsuna just gave the man a death glare.

"Reborn... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" shouted Tsuna with a frustrated look.

"I told you that I'll be here soon, right?"

"..."

Reborn, the greatest hitman in the world, also Dino's, Tsuna's and Enma's ex-tutor... now stood in front of the young Vongola Decimo with his famous smirk that always make every women blushed and instantly falling in love with him.