Chapter 2: Departures and A New School!

Disclaimer: Akira Amano (If KHR is mine, I'll make Tsuna taller and cool!)

"Speaking in Japanesse"

'Thinking'

"Speaking in Italian"

This is the new chapter! Enjoy the story~ ;)

It has been one week after Tsuna's big secret being revealed, now our beloved Decimo of Vongola just arrived in Italy with his trusted butler, Alex and his beloved eternal tor- tutor. He just still amused with the past event that happened after his sudden transferred issue to the Speranza Academy. He's wondering about his new life in that school. And his mind wondered about his beloved guardians back in Japan.

Gokudera Hayato, his Storm. At first Hayato don't let him to go alone to Speranza academy, saying about 'it's the right hand man's duty to be always by his boss's side', 'Speranza academy is just full of many trash and scum'(LOLLL! Xanxus) and well, something like that to make sure his boss will take him too to Italy. But then, Tsuna calm him down and saying that he's not just his right hand man or his subordinate, but also one of his best friend. And also that he must be in Japan to take care of the other guardian and also to protect the girls and Tsuna's mom. And at the mention of the girls, Tsuna tease Hayato of certain dark brown haired girl. Being the true tsundere, Hayato blushed and then saying that 'the stupid-woman.. IT'S NOT LIKE THAT JUUDAIME!'. Which make Tsuna laughed that time.

"You're surely an unpredicted storm! You know that you face is... HILARIOUS!", Tsuna managed to said while he resisting the urge to laugh more because of his Storm's response.

Yamamoto Takeshi, his Rain. Being the easy going person and cheerful one he is, Takeshi just laughing when Tsuna explained about his sudden situation to be transferred to Speranza. And suddenly, Takeshi's face being a serious one. Tsuna just smiled.

"I know about what kind of thing that you'll experience soon... Tsuna. I mean... I and Hayato already discussed about this. It will be better if all of us minus Lambo joined you to Italy to make sure about your safety or at least let me or Hayato to come with you.", as if he remembering something. The swordsman hardened his gaze. While Tsuna just tensed about the other boy said. The experiences that he'll face.

"Takeshi, you know that I can take care of my own self right?", the other boy nodded, still have his hardened gaze and his serious face.

"Then, just trust me. You with Hayato and the other must stay here to take care of our beloved ones.", Takeshi's still doubting this and then he just smiled.

"Well then.. You can count on me, Tsuna.", Tsuna, he feel relaxed when he sees his Rain's smile.

"Afterall, you're the rain who erased the pains and sorrows. I'm sure you'll help Hayato to take care of the others and calmed certain pineapple-head and certain small animal's addict to keep calm and reduce the paperwork of mine..."

Sasagawa Ryohei, his Sun. His Sun has different thing to say. Tsuna was in his way to go back to his home after he visited Takeshi's house and eats some sushi while talking about his decisions to go alone to Italy. Then, he sees his Sun who was his brother figure and his crush's brother. He suspected that onii-san just want to say the same thing like his Storm and his Rain.

"If you're here to says something about come with me to Italy. My decisions already-"

"No. I just wanna say that... you shouldn't be worried. I'll stay here to take care of everyone. And I extremely will keep my promise. Tsuna!"