All in all, it takes about half an hour for me to get it inside completely. Shit. I just hope I'll be able to get it out again. My ass feels sore – and I doubt Mr Leandro will care about that. So, obviously, the first days here will suck. But it's a lot of money. And afterward, I don't think it'll be that bad. Sure, biting won't stop hurting, but I'll get used to the pain.

After a few more minutes under the shower, I turn it off and dry myself with the heavenly soft towel, then go to bed.

I've got this gift. I can sleep whenever and wherever I want. Now that I have comfortable satin sheets to lie on, it's only a question of minutes until I'll be able to fall asleep. I take out my cellphone and set the alarm to 10 o'clock. Enough time to get that thing out thing out of my ass again.

-

I'm in front of the door to Mr Leandro's bedroom, waiting for him to let me inside. Sebastiano had told me that would happen sometime soon, then left in a hurry. He's always in a hurry. I cross my arms in front of my chest, bored, and lean against the wall opposite of the door, watching it intently. It's not opening. As the minutes pass, I wonder if that's some kind of game. Making me wait. Or maybe it's just a test to see what I'll put up with.

An eternity passes, making my legs go numb. Annoyed, I pull out my phone. It's past midnight. No wonder I feel the urge to sit down. Fine. Sighing, I sit down and close my eyes. I was told to stay here, but no one said anything about standing or being awake. I'll get what sleep I can because obviously, I'm expected to tend to his needs at night. After a while, my ears manage to pick out the sound of birds chirping. Listening, I drift off to sleep.

And awake with a scream as pain explodes in my neck. Thrashing, I try to push him off of me, but he's too strong, holding me down at my hips. It's like I'm punching against a wall. My fists hurt more than he does. Probably. He pulls his teeth back slightly, just to bite down again. Wincing, I bury my fingers in his suit, clinging to him as I fight off the dizziness. Waking up to someone sucking the life out of me like this isn't good for my circulation.

He slips one hand under my shirt. Well, I expected this to happen. Apparently, a lot of vampires like to combine sex and feeding. It's the major reason agencies like ‚Donate yourself!' exist in the first place. Even though he's not drinking my blood anymore, he doesn't remove his teeth. Slowly, his hand travels upwards, until his fingers reach my nipple. He pinches it slightly, causing me to wince again.

Maybe this would've been nice if he hadn't started it by biting me. As things are, the pain so close to my skull is causing me a headache of the worst kind. I'm not sure I'm in the mood right now. Then again, that's how it's going to be from now. Guess I'll have to make the best of it.

It takes some effort to relax my muscles enough for me to be able to move again. The pain makes me want to tense up. Still, I move my hands to his pants, fumbling around until I find his zipper. Growling, he bites down harder, making me wince in pain yet again.

Shit. If he'd just use that damn sedative, this would be easier. I'm sure he'd argue that I knew what I was getting into, but I didn't. I haven't been bitten by anyone before. Sure, I could just turn him down, but I get paid at the end of the month.

He moves around until he's on his knees, making it easier for me to slip a hand underneath his pants and wrap my fingers around his hard length. Still, moving my wrist is difficult. As I start pumping him, he moans against my skin. It's a feral sound that sends a shiver down my spine. I gulp, feeling the muscles of my neck move against his teeth. He pulls away from me and I hiss. Taking them out is as bad as digging them into my skin in the first place. I let go of him as he gets up.

"Get inside", he growls, nodding towards the door to his room. Massaging my throbbing neck, I get to my feet slowly, steadying myself with one hand on the wall. Okay, I think my balance is fine. Still, I'm careful as I follow him into the large bedroom. Black, see-through curtains cover the high windows. The furniture is made of dark wood. There's a fire burning inside the hearth.

"Take your clothes off", he says matter-of-factly, already removing his suit. Swallowing, I comply, removing every single piece with care as I feel his gaze on me. He gestures for me to come closer, so I do, my heart racing inside my chest. That was twice. He's still allowed to bite me another two times. Maybe three, since, technically speaking, it's already the next day.

"You've got experience with men?", he asks huskily, voice laced with arousal as he lets his eyes roam my body. I nod. "Good, then get on your knees."

Arousal stirs between my hips, causing what's left of my blood to rush between my legs in anticipation. So what if he's looking like a young god, that voice shouldn't be real. It's perfect. As I get on my knees, he puts his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down roughly. My hands dart forwards quickly, clinging to his hips for support as I lose balance. He thrusts his erection into my face.

I wet my lips with my tongue, then open my mouth to take him in. Carefully, I suck at the soft flesh of his tip. He's big. I feel my own erection twitch happily at the sound of his moan, but I suppress my desire to pump myself, doubting that he's the type to like me acting on my own. His fingers dig into my shoulders.

"Use your teeth on me and I'll use mine on you", he growls threateningly. Not that I like the prospect of that, but hell, he sounds hot. I moan against his cock and he thrust forwards, making me flinch in surprise. But I can't back away, because he's holding on to me. He'd rip off my skin before I could get away. So all I can do is relax my jaw as he thrust into my mouth. Shit. I need to breathe. My mouth opens wide as I gag and I push against his hips in panic. He lets me go. Panting, I try to catch my breath.

"You've got a nice throat", he purrs. Instinctively, I put a hand to the place where he's just bitten me. Putting pressure on it hurts. He gets onto his knees in front of me, eyeing me intently. „Lower your arm."

Slowly, I remove my hand from my neck, dropping it to the side. He leans forwards, licking the tender skin hiding my blood from him. Please. I can't help but beg, at least inside my head. I shiver as he scratches his front teeth over my skin. Long fingers wrap around my half-boner, stroking it carefully. Shit. I know what's going to happen.

"Don't be afraid", he whispers against my skin, sending shivers down my spine and to the tip of my cock. I moan, aroused by the sound of his voice. He chuckles at his success, eliciting another moan from my throat – followed by a scream as he forces his teeth into my body. I fall forwards, arms wrapped around his shoulders as I cling to him for support, shaking from the pain. I press my eyes shut, praying for it to be over soon.

"It hurts", I complain weakly, unable to stop myself. My voice is begging him to stop, but he won't. Instead, he puts a hand on my back and lowers me to the ground. I have to use my muscles to hold my head up, tightening them around his teeth. Shit. I throw my head to the side in an attempt to get rid of them, but he simply follows the movement, a threatening growl rising from his throat as he bites down hard.

"Fuck", I curse. Sure, that one was my fault. Reluctantly, I spread my legs as he pushes himself between them, lowering himself onto me. His erection presses against my hips. Resting his chest on mine, he pins me to the ground, using his hands to lift my legs. Shit. I'll just get this over with. As I wrap them around his back, he lifts his head, teeth sliding out of my flesh, making me wince.

"The lube's in the drawer next to the bed, so we'll have to move", he informs me and gets up. Sighing, I climb onto the bed after him, watching him as he grabs the tube from the nightstand. It'll be over soon. Afterward, I can get some rest. "Lie down on your stomach, ass up."

_________________________

Well, this is consentual, but it doesn't entirely feel like it, does it?

XOXO

T.