Two

(Y/N) POV

I was walking home from work like I always do when I passed by an alleyway. I passed by it while looking in to see a small box on the ground with a makeshift curtain. I walked over to see if there was a bundle of puppies or kittens but was in shock of what I saw. A boy that looked to be about 16. I couldn't exactly tell his age but I knew that he had been here a while because of his weight. The poor boy looked as thin as a twig. I lifted his shirt to see how bad he was and began crying. He was so skinny you could see his organs contacting. I caressed his cheek and he began stirring awake.

"Pwease no hurt kookie" he whispered weakly. I shed some more tears before wiping them. After hearing him I could immediately tell that he's a little. The poor boy is here suffering and even worse he's a little.

"Don't worry baby boy I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want to take good care of you. I know your little and I want to know why your out here, it's winter, a beautiful baby boy like you shouldn't be out while it's this cold."

"I no bweautful...Kookie always told was never bweautful..."

I only got more sad...I'm gonna take him in and care for him and give him unconditional love.

"You are beautiful, they said you weren't because they were jealous. Baby do you want to live with me?"
He looked at with pleading eyes and said yes.
"Baby are you able to stand? It'll be hard for me to carry you with heels on."
He crawled out and tried standing before falling back Down. He shed a few tears after not being able to.
"Baby don't cry it's ok, I'll call my brother to pick us up."

I called him and waited for his car to pull up next to the alley

"(Y/N)! What happen?! Are you injured?!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Wow I wrote this during first period.
Jungkookie__x3 hope u like this chapter!