Amaguq and Chena tell Thalia about their sons

As soon as everyone was gone, but there's dim light from the fire torches. Amaguq held Thalia's hand quite firm, 'Colville and I were very close brothers, just like Sitka and Denahi. Kenai has his mother's personality.' 'Sitka was very happy when Denahi came to this world and when Kenai came, he was mixed up. While he babysat Kenai, he spoke his name as his first word,' Chena smiled at her memories. 'We have been a happy family ever since Kenai admired Sitka that day,' Amaguq held Chena's hand tight, 'The love of our sons are all we are til now, our absence will be devastating when Sitka has to take the responsibility and now, their faith is on to you.' Amaguq and Chena tug out their necklaces made of thin stone, dipped in paint of their colours and he handed them to their new daughter. 'Me? But I can't...' She stammered. Chena made her last breath and her hand fell. Amaguq grabbed on her hand with the necklaces, 'Stay with our family, help Sitka, support Kenai, be good with Denahi and let the Great Spirits guide you, just listen.' His eyes close for the last time. Thalia held her shocking grief, clutched on the hanging necklaces in her hand and saying a prayer in her head. Tanana and the ladies arrived in the tent and gasped. She placed her hand on Thalia's shoulder and she got up, strong. 'We have to move the bodies and I'll tell the boys about this,' Tanana explained. 'No,' Thalia stopped her, 'I'll go tell the boys.' Thalia hugged Chena and gave a long hug to Amaguq for being the best dad for her, she grabbed his strong arms firmly and held back her coming sob. She got up, looked at the bodies for the last time and ran out to the brothers.