Thalia meets Sitka's family

'Sitka!' his youngest brother with a very light brown hoodie top called when he and the girl walked to the doorway of the tent. 'Kenai!' Sitka replied and gave his brother a hug. 'I was so worried about you, I thought you wouldn't come back,' Kenai was relieved. 'I'm okay, now where's mom and dad?' he asked. We all went inside and I lied the spear next to the tent door outside.

It was warm in here and made me wince in pain on my arm again, I covered my arm again and it bleeded on my hand. The middle-size boy with a teal-blue hooded top and long hair piece with a bead on his right side of his face came closer to me to look at my wound. His mother also came up, 'Here, let me look at it.' She seen that the wound was a cut along with the tear on my sleeve(scratched on the skin and sleeve). 'I have to cut your whole sleeve off so I can clean it' she took a knife, pulled up a space of my sleeve, cut a hole and then all around the sleeve. She gently pulled off my sleeve and then my left arm was sleeveless with my cut. We all sat down on the floor as she cleaned the cut, put a small piece of cloth on the cut and then bandaged it around my arm. 'All done and better!' the mother chimed.

'Thank you, you are really kind!' I said. Then I completely forgot the names, 'We never introduced ourselves in the beginning! What's your name?' I asked the tallest boy in dark brown. 'My name is Sitka and these are my two brothers, Kenai and Denahi,' he looked back at me, showed the light brown boy and the teal boy their names then introduced his parents, 'and these are our parents' 'Call me Chena!' his mother said. 'My name is Amaguq,' his father said, 'and please call us by our names!'. 'We all never known yours!' Kenai stated to me. I was unconscious for a long time and I forgot everything from my village, 'My name, if I can remember correctly....Thalia!'. 'What a beautiful name you have!' Denahi complimented.

'Not only I need to fix your sleeve, but I have to mend your whole top together' Chena touched my left shoulder to tell me about my sleeve. 'I'll find some more!' Denahi called as walked to find more tops for me. Ten minutes later, Denahi came back and showed me a long, royal blue hooded split top that had a hood like every other top and two skirt pieces at the front and back, leaving sides open for the legs. 'I like it, I'm going to try it on!' Thalia went off to fit with Chena behind her to make sure she watches her injured arm.

Chena was with Thalia and her new blue top, Thalia put her head through the neck hole first then the injured arm through the left sleeve and the other arm through the other sleeve. Once the whole top half of my top was through, Chena straightened down the front and back skirt pieces, then I pulled the hood over my head to fit that and I pulled all of my long, brown hair out on my left shoulder. The top fitted perfectly and it's able to let me grow in it. Chena and I came back to show the three brothers.

'What do you think, guys?' I asked the boys. 'Super!' Kenai winked at me. 'That blue colour matches you with everything,' Sitka nodded. 'I love it,' Denahi was over the moon, 'and I made you something to match with it!' 'Really?!' my eyes widened. As a response, Denahi frisbee-threw something like a necklace, I caught it in my hands to see that it was an amulet of a wolf paw print and it's blue, like my top. I gasped and smiled at it, I immediately sat beside him. 'Thanks!' I smiled at him. Denahi tried not to be embarrassed, 'Aw, it took me like a week to carve it out of small wood, loop and knot it to string, and I managed to find some blue paint. I also made one one for myself!' Denahi pulled out his amulet from under his top and it looked similar to mine, only his paw print was thicker and darker blue than mine. 'You are just as artistic as me, right?' I said. Denahi smiled and nodded.

'I don't know your ages.' Thalia said to the boys. 'I'm sixteen years old,' Sitka answered. 'Nine,' Kenai showed his fingers. 'I'm twelve,' replied Denahi. 'You're my age!?' I was surprised about what Denahi said. 'How old are you?' he asked. 'Also twelve!' I beamed. 'Cool!' Kenai suddenly gave me a tight hug, but I kindly returned it to him. 'Okay, now that we've known our new friend in our family, let's get some sleep, because we have lots of things to do tomorrow and we also would Thalia around the whole village, our activities and the Great Spirits,' Amaguq called up for the night. We were all given fur skins as sleeping duvets and as rolled up pillows to sleep on. I lied down on mine and it felt cozy and warm. 'Good night,' I called. 'Sleep tight,' Sitka replied. 'May the Great Spirits watch over us tonight,' Kenai added the rhyme. I made a confused face, but my common sense is that "there's always tomorrow".