1

Chapter 1 - modeling partner

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

"That's heavenly" she hummed going out in her bathrobe, "what to wear.." she said going through her luggage.

"White tank top it is" it's nine o clock, she can't expect anymore guests at past that time right?

Clarion blow dried her hair as she slipped on some Victoria secret leggings.

Multi tasking b*tches, that's how. That's also when she heard a knock on her door, "who is it?" She chirped.

The knock continues, "Charles is that you with my gluten free pizza?" She asked.

The door continues to knock

"I'm coming I'm coming geez" Clarion mumbled with her half wet hair covering her face.

"What did I tell you about knocking my door past eight-" she opened the door to have a huge bouquet of tulips pushed onto her face.

   "Aw Charles who taught you to be this considerate?"

"Surprise clarion Elswood!!" She could hear a slight Brazilian accent at the statement.

And it dead ass doesn't sound anything like Charles, so who in the world.?

The flowers are blocking his face, "can you like um" she muttered. "Surprise!" A male beamed happily.

"Holy guac" Clarion mumbled when she came face to face with the Neymar Jr.

Is this reality? She thought. She slapped herself to make sure she's not dreaming #realitycheck.

"Oh my! What are you doing?" He asked concerned, "I-" clarion said having her mouth widely agape.

"I brought you flowers.. I was hoping if we could be.." He trailed off when his eyes looked down at her clearly visible tank top.