Chapter 1

I had known Alyssa since we were probably nine or ten years old. She was one of the many girls I knew from the gym. She was also Kassidy’s best friend. They did everything together, school, camp, dating, sports, if you found one of them you probably found the other. Even though Kassidy and I had had a couple of amazing sexual encounters, she actually did have a boyfriend all this time. So a few times when they wanted to go out, and Alyssa didn’t have a date for the night, Kassidy called me to fill in for the night.

How to describe Alyssa. She was beautiful. She stood about 5’2, had long brown hair to just above her butt. She was very athletic and so very slim and toned. You could see the muscles ripple under that skin when she was working out. (Yes, I would watch her work out all the time) She also had great tits. Full and firm, a bit bigger than a lot of girls her age, but not too big. Her legs were long and smooth, and she had an ass that you just wanted to follow all day long. And I got to date her.

Although Alyssa and I had dated, it wasn’t a serious dating situation, not like we were boyfriend/girlfriend. We would constantly flirt, and tease, and touch each other whenever we had the chance. There was lots of kissing and touching on our dates, but nothing ever went below the waist. At her birthday party a few weeks earlier, I gave her a birthday kiss that evolved into some serious kissing and groping, until her mom saw my hand on her ass and that ended that for the night.

Tonight however, was the Halloween party at Kassidy’s house. I arrived to find my two favorite girls dressed as naughty schoolgirls. My heart stopped. My cock shot up like a damned rocket. I would never make it through this night. Kassidy’s boyfriend was looming over her, so I gave her a little hug and a “hello” peck on the cheek, then I turned to Alyssa, wrapped my arm around her waist, pulled her close and planted my mouth on hers. She tasted so good. She smelled so good. She LOOKED incredible.

Let me describe this vision. She had her hair down, long and straight, so silky smooth. She wore a plain blindingly white dress shirt, cuffs rolled up, unbuttoned, but tied at the bottom, leaving that sexy tummy exposed. Under that, a fairly small sexy black bra, with her sunglasses hanging from the center. Then, the tiniest little red plaid schoolgirl skirt, it might have made it to her upper thigh, showing off those incredible legs. On those legs she wore pure bright white stockings that came up just above the knees, with little black bows on the top. And then of course, her shiny black school shoes. Easily the sexiest girl I had ever seen since I started noticing how sexy girls were. There was just skin everywhere. Sexy luscious delicious skin. I wanted to just lick and touch her everywhere.

Finally, rather unwillingly, I let her go. We mingled among the crowd as the party grew. Someone’s older siblings, I don’t know who, generously supplied some beer and other alcohol, so we helped ourselves to that as well. (Technically the party was thrown by Kassidy and her older brother, but they supplied booze so, welcome to the party dudes!). Like any teenage party, this one consisted of mostly loud music, dancing, video games, beer pong, and making out. Alyssa and I tried our hand at beer pong for a while and got destroyed. The added factor of all that booze did not help our game. I didn’t mind this because it led to us getting VERY buzzed. I then pulled her to the darkened side of the party and got to the dancing part. Slow dancing. Very close, very tight, just like her ass, which I couldn’t keep my hands off of.

Enough dancing, I got us both more drinks, and found us a nice dark corner to go sit in. She immediately leaned over and started kissing me. Long wet open mouthed kissing. Our tongues tangling between us. Her hands were on my around my neck at first, mine resting her legs, absent mindedly fiddling with those little black bows on her stockings. She smelled like perfume, she tasted like beer. I breathed heavy and moaned as we kissed and licked. Her hands wandered over my chest and shoulders. My hands were slipping along her legs from those little black bows up to that tiny red skirt. I reached up and absently untied the bottom of her shirt. I slid my hand across her belly and told her “I have never seen anyone look as sexy as you do right now” as she sat there with her shirt open, showing that sexy black bra and tiny little skirt over those legs. I kissed her neck, and caressed her tummy. “You really think I look sexy” she asked. “Oh my god I said, you look incredible, I just wanna….” And I trailed off. “You want to what?” she asked. I gave her an evil grin, laughed a little and said “mmmm you wouldn’t like it, you’d never let me do it” She shot me back her own sexy, evil little grin, and said “try me”. This of course just lit my fires. She looked SOOO sexy. So I leaned in close, gave her a quick little kiss, and said “I just wanna kiss you, and lick you, and touch you everywhere I see skin”. Then I slipped my hand on the INSIDE of her thigh and slid my hand up those sexy legs again. She shivered and said “oooooh, EVERYwhere?” I said “EVERYWHERE”