Will ShivOmRu meet ???

Annika asks Doctor not to say about them to OmRu or Gauri...

OmRu tries to enter in doctor's room a nurse comes in way and says Doctor is not inside  she went to check up a pregnant lady who came for it  as she wants to go early as possible.

O- There is no problem we will wait for her in cabin..

Shivaay hears this from  inside and hides behind curtain. Om and Rudhra enters inside and waits for Doctor.Shivaay sees this from behind the curtain and gets emotional ..he has not expected that he will see his brothers here  and wonders why are they here?

O-I hope Gauri  will be ok. I don't understand why this girl always put others problems  in her head just like Shivaay and Babhi...

R-its ok O.. they are selfless but we are selfish O.. I should have gone with babhi and bhaiya but i was so selfish to not even think about it.... I just tried to stop them   even knowing bhaiya  won't back  from promises..

(Shivaay thinks so Gauri is not well and these two are standing in the same place where I left .....I wanted them to live and stand for themselves  but no they won't do... and continues to hear  what they are speaking)

O- I'm still angry on you for that...

R-If babhi is fine we would have reached SOR Constructions  by now...

(Shivaay thinks I'm wrong  they are standing in the same place on their lives  but they were busy finding me and they even proved they are SSO brothers I can't allow them to take next step if it happens they will reach me... I have to do something..)

O-its ok however we are going after two days be relaxed....

R- O i' m feeling Bhaiya is very close to us now  do you feel like that???

O-(he feels same) Stupid how can Shivaay be here  don't over think....

Doctor comes with Annika and tries to get in .... opens the door and gets  shocked...

Dr-Mr.Oberoi you two here i didn't expected you two here..

O- what happened Doctor?

Dr- Noothing Noothhhinnng..... what do you wanttt?? Anything serious....

O- nothing just came to know about Gauri's health 

Dr-(sees outside where Annika is standing  and takes some papers) she shee shee is fine i will check her once come with me...

O-are you ok doctor  why are you tensed nothing to worry about Gauri right !!!!!

Dr- yes Oberoi nothing to worry...

O-shall we....

Dr- Yes (tells Annika to hide by sighs ,Om notices it)

Om feels something is fishy ...Doctor is hiding something  she is tensed seeing us she is signing somebody to go seeing us... why???

R- O i'm going to pick up Dadi she called me she is  ready and waiting for me....

O-ok Rudra don't forget( Rudhra stops him )

R- I remember  bye i will be back in 2 hrs...

O- be careful...

Rudhra goes to sign the Register note  he casually opens the note and goes through names .... he is Shocked to the core seeing Shivika name... he stumbles ... Again and Again he goes through names  and confirms whether its real.. he don't understant what to do  how to react he runs to Om....

PRECAP: OmRu meets Shivika....  How will the brothers react  coming face to face after a long  9 months ????  Whether it will be a sweet convo or confrontation...!!!!!

Do share your views......