Om Returns

P.S-Guys Obros Holi (os) i will try to  update on next week.Thank you for the support...

NEXT DAY (OBEROI MANSION:

Om  art exhibition is successful he thought to share the good news to Shivaay before reaching home  but his phone is not reachable.  after 1 hour he enters into  the house.the house is  surrounded by dead silence.he was surprised to see no one in hall as its unusual.he remembers dadi and Shivaay have morning chat and then whole family gathers after sometime as of now whole family should be here he is even shocked to see line in center of the hall.he calls everyone but only Rudhra comes and hugs him tightly...

O-Rudhra where is Shivaay ?I called him but his phone is not reachable everything ok na!!!

R-you come and sit .Gauri babhi is inside i will call her....

O-I'm asking Shivaay not Gauri.

R-(by now he can't be so good to control his feelings.he cries uncontrollably explains everything and shows line too)See this is the line...

O-Mr.Oberoi(calls till Tej comes).

T-Om when did you come and why are you shouting like this?

O-wow wow Mr.Oberoi i know you are not good father,husband but i thought you are changing for good before some days  but you proved me  that a man like you can't change.you separated me from my soul till now you didn't interfered in our brother's  bond  now you didn't leave that too.what do you want? why did you send Shivaay out?

T-He insulted you both and took you twos  shares and gave it to Swetlana...i can't see my sons getting insulted..

O-Oh really Mr.Oberoi you haven't insulted us right this is very small matter when compared to what you did with my Mom and us.we had to go through a lot to pass through that situations.Shivaay was the support system for us.Mom you too forgetted  what Shivaay is for us.I didn't expected this from you mom!!!

J-Om listen i'm too stressed to know what i'm doing.i'm sorry your dad got heart attack sooo.I'm sorry...

O-good mom you tried to save your husband and not tried to stop him.Swetlana came in our lives because of this man if Shivaay was not there where will we be mom?(Tej tries to interfere)Mr.Oberoi don't try to be so good we all know about you (he goes)

J-Om sorry beta wait ommm....ommm...(runs behind him)

O-no you changed lot mom now you are looking like Mrs.Oberoi for me not my Mom(goes to dadi)

D-puttar I'm sorry...

O-I know you very well dadi  and i promise you that i will bring my brother back..

Tejvi is left alone.days passes OmRu is trying hard to find Shivaay but couldn't trace him...

In Goa:

Shivaay started SOR constructions basic formalities .Annika is trying ti become good GL but everyday she makes some mistakes and Shivaay makes it clear she is so worried may be she can never become good GL..

S-Annika breakfast is ready come....

A-(in Room cries and doesn't reply to Shivaay)

S-Annika come na(he goes to room and sees her crying)What happened Annika?

A-Nothing is happening because of me i wanted to become good GL but i can't  i want to become like saas bahu serial wala bahu but(she cries).wife should take care of family and husband should go to work but here you are doing both...

S-its ok Annika it doesn't matter you become good Gl or not may be it takes time to become good Gl  but it 's ok i'm with you My Annika is always special for me.you need not change yourself...

A-you are so sweet you don't get angry of my mistakes.how are you like this?

S-I'm such and have to say i'm missing my tadibaaz Annika more.she won't cry she doesn't run away from problems she fights on her own. this is compared nothing to it and she will win this too if not its ok for me.I'm there na...

A-(hugs him tightly) mera Billuji....

S-don't call me that...

A-(she shows her tongue and runs)I will call you Baghad billa....

Shivaay catches her  kisses her on forehead and takes her downstairs for breakfast....

PRECAP-Annika falls unconscious .....,Shivaay at office.....

Do share your views...