sUgAr DaDdY

The title is a joke, there's no actual NSFW or Smut or whatever lol
Anyways lol take a quick Bugslex thing to satisfy the people who crave this shit ;P

Well, fuck.

You're currently in a starbucks (Why's it always starbucks? Who knows?) and you have just spotted an attractive person. Of course that's normal, you see attractive people all the time. You're practically surrounded by them. But this one, oh boy, this one is a real cutie. Like, probably some kind of god. He's pale, with dark hair, freckles barely visible from where you're sitting, yet still there. And, heck, he's so small. A smol boi. Maybe 4-6 inches smaller than you.  You could probably carry him around. He looks like he's light enough.

Yes, you, Bugs, are completely aware that this is kinda creepy. Staring at this perfect angel 2 tables away. But you can't help it. He looks like he hopped out of tumblr; a soft space aesthetic. Poofy hair (It looked like a muffin, or an angry cat.) , galaxy shirt, jeans, and some unknown beverage that looked like something a college student or someone with no self-esteem would drink. You figure its probably some weird concoction meant to keep you up for hours.

This mysterious boi had come in 30 minutes after you did, walking through (more like into) the doors whilst brandishing a laptop, a determined look on his soft boi face. To be honest it kind of looked like the face you would make if you were assigned a report a few days ago that was due tomorrow, and you hadn't even started on. This guy looked like the type to do that, procrastinate until the last minute then do it. Probably spending all that time on Tumblr, reblogging stuff and just being a soft boi. Aw. You don't have a Tumblr, but you know a few people who do. Sometimes you go on there, browse around, look at space-y stuff and plants. You love plants.

Hey! Speaking of plants! The cutie you've been fawning over since his gorgeous ass collided into the doors is wearing a plant shirt! Its just barely peeking out from under his sweatshirt, looks like a cactus one. Oh wow, that's so adorable. What other aesthetics does he have on him, shark shorts? Oh wait, hes got those too damn. And DOG SOCKS. Thats- no words can even describe how you feel right now.

Fuck it, you've got to talk to him. Get his number. Interact with him in some way. Hes just so adorable, its physically killing you not being able to walk over and touch his ass.

Kidding, kidding. You'd do more then that
Kidding, again.
To be honest, all you'd do is talk with him, just to hear what he sounds like. Probably like an angel. 

Haha anyways, you should probably do something right about now because fuck he noticed you staring and is now looking at you. Great Bugs, look what you've gotten yourself into. Ugh. Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave. Which you did, giving him an awkward smile and doing a little wave. Jesus fuck his face is blushing its a d o r a b l e. So. Worth. It. His face is a light red, with the tips of his ears being that same colour. Its a soft colour, that looks completely fucking adorable. It brings out his freckles a bit more, making you practically swoon. Fuck. You've got to do something.

Flirting from far away is a bit awkward, but you're super awkward so it wouldn't really make a difference. Plus you'd probably make him feel awkward too. You'd probably walk up to him, lose your guts, and scream something embarrassing like "HI SIR I LIKE YOUR FACE" and then die because thats just how awkward you are. But fuck if that matters. You actually physically feel the need to get up and talk to him, which you've never felt before. The topic doesn't even matter, it could go from the weather to politics or some shit. Heck, you'd be ok with talking about plants for fucks sake. As long as you can be near this god, and possibly score his number. That'd be sweet.