Mall dates, m8 (Bugslex)

So  orange4life321

said I should do a bugslex oneshot so here I am :0

Pls don't might how cliché n shitty it is hhhhhhhhh

"God fucking damn it," was the only thing coming to mind at the moment. The situation, although not really too bad, seemed to be a lot worse with your overly-paranoid mind. Your friend, Gabby, had invited you out of your house, knowing you were a bit of a recluse. Why you had agreed was beyond a mystery. But that didn't matter right now. What mattered was that you were sitting at a starbucks stand, in the middle of the mall. Of course you had picked a small table off to the side, by the plants because you honestly loved plants. To your disappointment they were fake though.

Even though you sat off to the side, the starbucks was still in the center of the mall, almost the main hub of course. So you might've been off to the side, but you could still definitely feel the wandering eyes of many. Some of them burned, to the point where you felt like it might physically leave a mark. Normally you felt the occasional quick glance, as if someone was scanning the area for something. A few lingered, traveling down to places that shouldn't be mentioned. Nasty.

You had already bought 2 espresso's, needing caffeine in this time of great stress. Probably not the best of ideas, seeing as you had now taken to fidgeting anxiously. Great. Now you were all jittery. Usually when you got like this, you would nervously pace around. However; this was a public place, and if you stood up you probably couldn't handle any attention it might attract. Instead, you had taken to checking your phone, refreshing every 2 minutes to see if Gab had texted you or not. In that timespan of waiting, you had reblogged most things on your tumblr dash, downloaded a few puzzle games and completed them, and digitally drew some cute cat doodles.

Finally, the sweet ding of your phone alerted you to a new message. Finally. Hopefully Gab would be strolling over, sitting down next to you and striking up a conversation. 'Sorry Alex, had to bail. Logan's coming over, and I can't pass that up. sorry. Maybe you can spend the day to yourself or something. Have fun' Curses. You were left all alone in this mall, surrounded by hungry eyes, staring at even the slightest of movement. You were stuck, and in distress. No knight in shining armour to save you, no one to come to your rescue. Nope. Nada.

Shit

..

Now you were on your 4th espresso, practically shaking with all that untapped caffeine circulating your system. Your phone was dying, your wallet was getting lighter and lighter with each purchase of a caffeinated drink. Damn. Starbucks overpriced their stuff quite a bit. But hey, it was quality beverages, right? Probably. Honestly, at this point, your taste buds were so dull right now. Probably murdered by the staggering amount of coffee and caffeinated junk you've been drinking. 4 espresso's in under 30 minutes. Not even counting the energy drinks you had at home before arriving at the mall. Ugh. You really need to lay off the caffeine, or somehow burn it off. Hm. Your crippling anxiety seems to be a pretty ok job at that, the thoughts hitting you in giant fast torrents.

You had never wanted to be here in the first place. Gabby had asked you to accompany her, the mission was to buy stuff. Obviously. More specifically, buy stuff for her boyfriend, or stuff to make her more appealing to her boyfriend. You said no at first, saying that she can do it herself, or to ask bugs. But bugs was busy, and she didn't like doing stuff by herself. Neither do you, honestly, which is why this situation seems so twistedly ironic. You probably had it coming though, with all that bad karma you've probably racked up over the years.