WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Video Above: Thank You - Kehlani

US 14.862% ~•~•~•~ You are beautiful just the way you are. Don't try to be like anyone but your self, your physical appearance is beyond perfect and you are healthy even when you are on the hospital bed.

India 12.162% ~•~•~•~ Do you even know how blessed you are? Stop playing around with you're gifts, wake up and take action.

Malaysia 8.108% ~•~•~•~ Being different from others doesn't make you weird... It makes you unique. Be you, everyday.

UK 6.757% ~•~•~•~ Why are you limiting your self? You can do it and you've got exactly what it takes.

Philippines 5.405% ~•~•~•~ Not only are you guys beautiful but you have so much going on where your culture is concerned. Dive in and forget all the worries of life.

South Africa 4.054% ~•~•~•~ Mama Africa! You have some of the strongest, most creative and dynamic people. Please show them the way to acceptance and let them love themselves and the beauty you have to offer.

UAE 4.054% ~•~•~•~ No, you are not lost. The path is there, follow it but keep in mind that the broad way always lead to destruction. Take the narrow path, the one less travelled by.

Jordan 4.703% ~•~•~•~ Three words... I Love You!

Australia 2.703 ~•~•~•~ Dreams and wishes are great but they are useless without work. Get up and use your brain, hands and feet to make them come through.

Portugal 2.351% ~•~•~•~ Chose your friends wisely. Not everyone should know what you're having for dinner. You are great and great people are often times targeted by the ones closest to their heart.
(See how unique you are? You're the only one with this font.)

Vietnam 2.703% ~•~•~•~ You guys are GENUINE! Remember that.

Nigeria 1.351% ~•~•~•~ You will make it. That's not a question, it's a declaration.

Tanzania 1.351% ~•~•~•~ Love and unity pays a great role in you and your country. Greatness is yours but just come together as one. Cohesion.

Namibia 1.351 ~•~•~•~ ... I now declare that "I can't" is officially removed from your vocabulary.

Saudi Arabia 1.351 ~•~•~•~ Why wish to be like him or her when you can be greater?

Egypt 1.351% ~•~•~•~ You are gorgeous!!! Hurray

Nigeria 1.351% ~•~•~•~ Don't look at your struggles as a punishment, because without them you wouldn't know how strong you are. Keep fighting, there is a gold medal with your name on it.

Guys the percentage above is just the demographic statistics of where "Making the Best of Life" is currently at. Thanks for your continuous support.