Journal Entry 2

The class ended, and I quickly packed my bag. "What's with the big time rush? " John asked, and put his laptop in his bag.

"Nice vine ref- but I have to get to my dorm room, which is on the other side of campus - " "I'll drive you. " John interrupted me.

"Really?" I Said, and he nodded. My bag was packed and he got up with his. I got up, and we walked to the parking lot. Lucky, with his car lookin ass.

He unlocked it, and I sat in the passengers side. "Where to.. hmm nickname for you. " He pulled out the parking spot, and I rolled my eyes.

"The dorm place, obviously. " He smirked, fucking guy. Music filled the car, with... rap? Well damb.

The dormitory was starting to show, and I smiled. Fuck yes, I'm gonna take his car. "We've arrived.. Milk boy. " 'milk boy' what the fuck.

"Milk boy? " I asked, giving him a look.

"Yeah, you look like milk with that white ass skin. " he said, and flipped him off.

"Fuck you... guy. " I said, the Canadian in my shining out. He laughed and I groaned.

"Your a Canadian! " he said, and I nodded.

"Now let's go, fuck boy. " I walked away, and he chased after me. I got to my dorm, and saw that my stuff was in the same place. Good.

"Woah.. dude you really are milk. " John said as he looking in my fridge, that had a lot of milk in there.

"Shut the fuck up, it's so I can eat. " I told him, looking for my fucking usb.

"Wait this a two people dorm, why doesn't anyone else live here? " John asked and I sighed.

"He moved in with his boyfriend, who had a different dorm, so I did have one, but he doesn't live here anymore. " I said, seeing a note on my desk.

Borrowing your usb, Luca. It's in my dorm if you want it
Evan~

"What the fuck! " I groaned, falling to my bed.

"Dude can I move into your dorm, mines lonely? " John asked, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Sure, if you want to love with someone as boring as me. " I said, "aw that's my favorite one.. " I said as John ate a bowl of lucky charms.

"Bad for you, sweetheart. " John laughed, and I kicked him. In the balls. Opps.

He put the bowl down, and held them, in pain. "Why milk boy? " He said, in pain.

"It was by accident. " He looked at me, and got up, Wincing. He went close to my ear and yelled into it.

"AHA WHAT THE FUCK!?!" I yelled, and he laughed.

"It was an accident. " he shrugged, continuing to eat the bowl of cereal.

"Well fuck you then. " I said and grabbed a cup of milk.

"You are milk! I knew it. " I grabbed a ball, throwing at Johns' head.

"I have to go get my USB, so hurry up. " I said, and John laughed.

"Why does someone have it? " John asked.

"Cause It has the answers to today's test. " I shrugged, and John starred in awe.

"You mean that reading test that no one studied for? And is like the hardest one yet? " John asked, and I nodded.

"I got it right from her computer! " I said, and his eyes widened.

"You have to let me look at that USB, I didn't study for it. " John said, and I raised a brow.

"I thought you were new? " I asked, and he laughed.

"Nope, was here as long as you? I'm just good at being invisible, well not anymore cause my hair and stuff, but you know I used to be, " he said, smiling.

Fuck.