Daddy Please pt 2

Slender's POV

That's cute how she thought i was finished with her. She looks so fucking beautiful when she's shaking and she taste amazing. Now I want her, I need to be deep inside her.

She tried to sit up but I pushed her down ripping her panties and bra off.

"Daddy why'd you do that" she looked so sad when I did it.

"Baby you have to much clothes on"
"So do you daddy...let me help you"

She crawled to me and started taking off my jacket and damn near ripped my shirt off me. She stopped to look at my body. Now I dont brag about my body but I know I look good as hell and to see her look at me like that made me get harder. I took my pants off and she looked down at my boxers and tried to get away.

"No no baby you get back here right now"

"No daddy your huge your gonna rip me apart"

I grabbed her and held her face in my hands

"Baby girl I will never hurt you I promise to go easy and if you want to than we can go faster okay??"

"Okay daddy"

And with that I smashed my lips back onto hers. God she drives me crazy. I just wanna slam into her but I gotta be gentle with my baby. I started to lay her down and take my boxers off and she got scared and I stopped

"Tell me if you want to do this...we can stop if you are to scared"

"No daddy....fuck me....please"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I slowly start to slide in her and she screamed so held her close to me telling her how she's a brave baby girl and how much I love her. When I was finally in her I looked at her and she had tears coming down her face. I hate seeing her like this....I kissed her tears away. I didn't want to move until she gave me the okay but god she is so wet and tight I just wanna fuck her crazy.

She looked at me giving me the okay to move. I started to move slow while listening to her moan. It was like music to my ears.

"Daddy fuck me faster" she moaned out and I started to pound her tight little pussy. The harder I got the more she screamed and scatched my back. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and pounded in her more and she scream and moaned like crazy.

"Daddddy I'm finna cummm" she screaned and I knew everyone in the house heard her

"Cum for daddy baby cum all over my cock" she moaned and came all over me and soon I felt my self getting closer and pulled out and pumped my self a few times and came all over her body. She covered in all my cum and I can tell she liked it.

"Now you can go to sleep just like that baby" I smirked than started walking to the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Thank you daddy"  I heard her scream from the other room

She really is the one😏